WIRELESS HD VIDEO SYSTEM OPTIONS WITH WEBSTREAMING RECORDER
· Full SD/HD
The system supports all the resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, NTSC, PAL at all frame rates 60fps, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 and 24.
(5Ghz, 2.4Ghz) ABonAir products utilize the unlicensed frequencies allocated world wide for public use, this enable any camera crew to operate their system anywhere world wide without the need to buy specially allocated frequencies at high costs.
·Low Delay mode
This mode enables the user to reduce the overall system delay to 90msec when needed by the use case. In cases where low delay is not needed, operator can select Normal mode to increase range and picture quality.
·Automatic set up
The system is fully automatic and set the operation parameters for the users automatically, based on the field conditions. This releases the cameraman to do his main task of shooting and avoid spending time on difficult system configuration. Among the automatically configured parameters are RF channel, Encoding bit rate, OFDM modulation mode, Forward Error Correction ratio and others.
·Antennas options - Distance up to 500 meters
ABonAir offers a wide selection of Antennas, either Omni, Sector or Directional that enable user to reach far up to 0.5Km and beyond for special filming scenarios.
Audio can be embedded in the HD-SDI video stream directly from the camera.
·Low power consumption (10 W)
With low power consumption of only 10W users can operate the system for few hours with a regular camera battery.
Full Duplex Radio
Both the Transmitter and the Receiver can send/received control information to each other, this enable acknowledgment on each pixel transmitter over the air hence assure 0 errors. Full Duplex also enables automatic system configuration based on changing environment condition to ensure robust link performance.
Utilising the advanced H.264 Encoding assure the for best picture quality possible in the current environment at all time. The H/264 Encoder is 2X-3X better then MPEG-2 and thus enable higher picture quality over the same radio conditions.
ABonAir system utilizes the robust OFDM radio that assure radio coverage even in the most difficult scenarios. Frequency hopping.
Re-transmit algorithm increase channel capacity by almost 2X in the same radio conditions.
- FEC uses redundancy of 50%-100% and sometimes even more.
- Typical BER in OFDM systems is 1%
- Not Knowing where and when the 1% errors are forces FEC on all the data.
-Full-Duplex Data System with packet acknowledgement mechanism to identify errors and fix them quickly, before frame is present
• forward error correction (FEC) or channel coding is a technique used for controlling errors in data transmission over unreliable or noisy communication channels
• With Re-Transmit algorithm we get 98% more throughput over FEC system in same conditions à Picture quality is much better!
Wireless link throughput is not consistent and is affected by distance, movement of Tx/Rx, external interferences, environmental conditions (concrete, rain, forest), etc.ABonAir’s Solution:
An algorithm continuously adapts the encoder parameters based on wireless link quality to fit wireless throughput.
Result à Video SNR is much better
Adaptive bitrate Algorithm:
Buffer management Algorithm
• Both Tx and Rx store slices of frame
• Buffer status indicates overall system performance, link stability, wireless conditions etc. mart management of Buffers, and adaptation of Modem & CODEC parameters based on Buffer status will assure quality video streaming Result à avoiding overflow/underflow of frames in buffer, resulting in improved video quality (Minimize Skip/Repeat).
Additional algorithms Algorithm
• Flexrate© Algorithm – continuously changes modem parameters based on PER and other system indicators for best net throughput. • Time Stamp and Jitter Attenuation
• Superframe – specifically designed MAC layer for Video/Audio over wireless PHY. • TrueVideoQOS
• Dynamic/Adaptive Transrating Embedded security AES128All transmitted data is encrypted by AES 128 to assure maximum privacy and exclusivity
of the transmitted content.