|BCS Price:|| $37,731.75 |
Versatile camera that can switch between 16:9 and 4:3
Equipment DetailsAdditional Information:
For more pictures, click here -> http://www.broadcaststore.com/store/prod_detail_generic.cfm?model_id=816375
Model DetailsThe ALEXA Plus 4:3 joins the ALEXA Studio and ALEXA M, which already have 4:3 sensors, rounding out a line-up that now represents the perfect solution for anamorphic productions. The Studio might typically function as an A-camera, the Plus 4:3 as a B-camera and the M as a compact, versatile C-camera.
With the ALEXA 4:3 cameras, the full area of the sensor is used and a much higher image quality retained. In addition, the unique optical characteristics of anamorphic lenses ? the magic at the heart of anamorphic cinematography ? are rendered faithfully and fully in the digital image.
- Film-like, organic look
- High Dynamic Range
- 14+ stops exposure latitude over the entire EI range as measured with the ARRI Dynamic Range Test Chart
- extended, clean highlights
- extremely low noise floor
- holds up extremely well when over or underexposed
- future proof for High Dynamic Range (HDR) displays
- Sharp, natural images for HD, 2K, 4K UHD or 4K Cine deliverables
- High sensitivity
- true base sensitivity of EI 800
- adjustable from EI 160 to EI 3200
- ARRI color science
- natural color reproduction, especially for skin tones
- excellent color separation
- great at resolving mixed color temperature sources
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2023 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.