|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
Mini-DV PROLINE VTR
Model DetailsDesigned exclusively for use with Mini-DV cassettes, the AG-DV1000 VTR handles a host of tasks, including serving as a source for non-linear editing and Internet transmission of still or moving images. This digital VTR brings high levels of quality, convenience and versatility to professional applications.
- Designed exclusively for Mini DV tape, the AG-DV1000 is ideal for use with the AG-DVC10 camcorder
- Enhanced picture quality from analog sources with 3-D DNR (digital noise reduction) circuit that reduces picture noise from video sources during playback
- IEEE 1394 FireWire capability for a variety of applications including: dubbing with no quality loss, nonlinear feeds and internet transmission of still or moving images
- Delivers digital component video quality of 500 lines of resolution and a S/N ratio of 50 dB
- SP record time of 80 min.
- 16-bit digital PCM audio system rivals quality of CDs; selectable between 48 kHz/16-bit, 2-channel and 32 kHz 12-bit, 4-channel
- S-Video and AV line input/output terminals for automatic transcoding of analog signals to 1394 DV format for upload to non-linear editing or web casting applications
- High precision drive mechanism assures smooth tape movement, quick search and response times, outstanding tape protection, and accurate tape location
- Maximum Recording Time : 80 min.( SP); 120 min. (LP)
- Audio Recording Format : 2-channel, 16-bit, 48kHz/12-bit, 32kHz
- AC Input : IEC, 3-pin grounded connector
- Wired Remote Control : 3.5mm Mini phone (optional AG-A11)
- Video Out : BNC x 2, 1.0V p-p, 75 ohm
- Audio Out : RCA x 4, nominal level -10dBV (309mV), 1k ohms, load impedance min 10k ohms
- Audio Input (No., Connector, Level) : RCA x 2, nominal level -10dBV (309mV), 50k ohms
- DV Input/Output Connectors : IEEE 1394 (1995) 5-pin terminal
- Recording Format : DV
- S-Video Input (No., Connector, Level) : 4-pin x 1, Y:1.0V p-p,75 ohm, C: 0.286V p-p, 75 ohm
- S-Video Output (No., Connector, Level) : 4-pin x 2, Y:1.0V p-p, 75 ohm, C: 0.286V p-p, 75 ohm
- Tape Speed : (SP) 18.812 mm/sec.; (LP) 12.555 mm/sec.
- Tape/Format : Mini DV
- Television System : EIA standard, NTSC color, 525 lines, 60 fields
- Video Inputs : BNC x 1, 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohm
- Video Output : 1.0V p-p, 75 ohm
- Video Recording System/Format : Component digital
- Operating Humidity : 35-80%
- Operating Temperature : 41-104°F
- Power Consumption : 25 Watts
- Power Requirements : 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Height : 3.6 inches
- Width : 11 inches
- Depth : 8.9 inches
- Weight : 6.2 lbs.
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.