Lenses, Controls & Accessories
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
|BCS Price:|| $4,085.00 |
2/3" 15x with 2x extender, IF
Model Detailsthe J15AX8B has the shortest MOD and widest angle of any standard ENG lens, letting you shoot in tight or restricted areas and capturing more of the subject. It incorporates all the great features of IF+ lenses, including a built-in 2x extender, high MTF performance, Hi-UD glass, square lens hood and the "Ergonomic Grip".
• In Internal Focusing lenses, the focusing group is mounted separately from the front lens. In essence, the focusing elements "float" within the lens, leaving the front element and mechanical barrel absolutely stationary. This provides several advantages:
• Since only a small portion of the lens is actually moving, focusing is much more precise than with traditional lenses.
• Internal Focusing practically eliminates the variation of color aberration and distortion that normally occurs due to the movement of the front elements while focusing. Thus there is no difference from infinity to M.O.D.
• Filters remain stationary, even when focusing, allowing higher grade filter work. Special effect filters like Cross, Snowcross, Polarizers, Multivision and Graduated NDs can be used while focusing, with no need for re-indexing.
• When using tele or wide converters, no additional power is required for manual or Servo operation, as the front element is fixed. The focus operates very smoothly.
• High Index Ultra-Low Dispersion glass has a high refraction index and remarkably low dispersion. Hi-UD, when combined with existing fluorite and extra dispersion glass, dramatically reduces longitudinal and lateral chromatic aberration.
• Offers a wider angle and shorter MOD (Minimum Object Distance) than other lenses in their respective classes. This allows more flexibility, such as shooting in the small or restricted space of a studio.
• Each has a miniaturized 2x extender built in, providing better viewing of scales of Zoom and Focus for manual operation.
• Includes a square lens hood that has more cut at the upper and lower edges. The shade matches the aspect ratio and offers protection from stray light, rain and dust. Also reduces image ghosting and flare.
• Next generation TV will be in a 16:9 format. Compared with today's 4:3, the height of the format will become 20% smaller, thus the density of the scanning lines will be 20% greater. To meet the higher frequency requirements, the IF+ lenses achieve MTF (Modulation Trans-mission Function), corresponding to 6 MHz. MTF measures the transmittance of each color to the original.
• The Canon grip is ergonomically angled at 12.5° the ideal angle for a comfortable hold. It provides fatigue-free shooting over extended periods of time.
• Features variable zoom speed control. Without taking your hand off the focus ring, you can adjust a volume switch under the grip to set zoom speeds (from 1.2 to 5 seconds).
• Special protein paint gives a soft, gentle feel to the grip and absorbs moisture (especially of the palm) for a slip-free grip. The rubber grip on the focus ring has extra wide ridges for smooth, precise focusing control.
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.