SONY HDW-S2000/20 HDCAM Studio Editing Recorder. Plays Betacam/SP, Betacam SX.
HDCAM Studio VTR w/SP and SX playback
Model DetailsHDCAM Studio Editing Recorder. Plays Betacam/SP, Betacam SX. Records and plays HDCAM at 50i and 60i. Built-in up-conversion of playback-compatible tapes to 1080i and down-conversion of HDCAM tapes to 480i is a standard feature. Metadata handling, UMID (Unique Material Identifier Data) record capability, and simplified menu setups and firmware upgrades via Memory Stick® media. Capable of handling Dolby-E and AC-3 audio.
*Shown with Optional HKDW101 Control Panel installed. ($2870)
**Optional HKDW102 SDI I/O available ($3690)
- HDCAM format HDCAM Format: high picture quality, long playback time of up to 124 minutes, compatible camcorders available.
- Supports 60i/50i Frame Rates Supports 60i/50i Frame Rates: Allows use of tapes from U.S., Europe, and other countries.
- Metadata handling Metadata handling: Ancillary data that was recorded in a dedicated portion of the vertical interval (the VANC area) can be retrieved from this player.
- Tele-File System Tele-File System: This VTR is equipped with Sony's Tele-File system allowing it to read the data directly from a Tele-File label attached to the video cassette; the labels allow easy cataloging of information about the video, including shot marks, scene n
- Size (W x H x D) - 427mm x 237mm x 520mm (16.8" x 9.3" x 20.5")
- Power requirements - 90V ~ 264V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption - 230W
- Operating temperature - 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature -20° - 60° C
- Storage humidity - 20% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating humidity - 25% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Weight - 50 lbs. 11 oz. (23Kg)
- Standby on Start - 0.5 seconds
- Fast forward/rewind time - 180 seconds
- Loading/unloading time - 6 seconds
Additional Detailed Information:
- Supports 50i and 60i
- Multi-format playback of Betacam SX, Betacam SP and Betacam
- Built-in up-conversion and down-conversion
- Metadata handling
- Dolby-E, AC-3 compatibility
- Compact Body, 4RU height and low power consumption
- DMC control
- Pre-read editing
- standard line conversion for 1035/1080
- Optional: RMM131//A - FEC 4RU Rackslide Kit MSW/HDW/DVW VTRS
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2023 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.