Digital Betacam Player
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
J Series Compact Player
Model DetailsJ Series Compact Player with SDI (Serial Digital Interface) and i.LINK interfaces. Provides Betacam , Betacam SP, and Betacam SX playback compatibility. Plays both large-size and small-size cassettes. \
- Compact body design. Perfect for desktop, space-constrained or awkward environments.
- 525/625 versatility. Switchable between 525/60 and 625/50 playback modes, enabling playback in international environments.
- SDI interface 2 BNC SDI outputs are provided, one with super-imposed character display capability.
- i.LINK interface. 1/2" SD Betacam material can be converted to a 25Mbps DV signal, which includes 4 channel audio + video + TC + VTR control, opening the door to the DV world.
- TC output 1 BNC connector is provided for SMPTE12M TC output.
- Flexible audio outputs. Audio from Ch 1/2, CH 3/4, and Cue track can be selected as outputs for the analog outputs and headphone jack.
- Bright New Metallic Color. Bright new color easily fits in with other office furniture and desktop computers.
- Power requirement - AC 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - 55 W
- Operating temperature - +5 °C to +40 °C (+41 °F to +104 °F)
- Humidity - 25% to 80% (relative humidity)
- Mass - 8.1 kg (17 lb 14 oz
- Dimension (W x H x D - 307 x 100 x 397 mm (12 1/8 x 4 x 15 3/4 inches)
- Fast forward/rewind: - Betacam SX: Approx. 5 min. with BCT-184SXLA Betacam/Betacam SP: Approx. 5 min. with BCT-90MLA
- Search speed range - Betacam SX: ±35 times normal playback speed Betacam/Betacam SP: ±18 times (525 mode), ±20 times (625 mode) normal playback speed
- Servo lock time - 1.5 s or less (from standby on
- Load/unload time - 7 s or less
- Input signal - Ext. sync: BNC (x 1), Frame lock
- Output signal - Analog composite: BNC (x 1), Pin Jack (x 1) , 1.0 Vp-p, 75 O S-video output: Mini DIN 4-pin (x 1), Y: 1.0 Vp-p, C; 0.286 Vp-p burst, 75 ohms SDI output: BNC (x 2), SMPTE 259M, 270 Mb/s, 0.8 Vp-p, 75 O Analog component output: BNC (x 3), Y: 1
- Remote Control - RS-422A: D-sub 9-pin (female) (x 1), Sony 9-pin remote interface RS-232C: D-sub 9-pin (male) (x 1) Wireless: SIRCS
Additional Informationj-10sdi op manual.pdf
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.