Paint & Graphics
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
|BCS Price:|| $9,920.25 |
Integrated Production Suite
Equipment DetailsDual Xeon 2.4 Processors
533 front side bus
1 gig ram
80 gig 7200 rpm main drive
4-75 gig Seagate 10K video drives
Windows XP Pro.
Toaster PC 3.0
Toaster 24 camera switcher box
3 firewire ports
64 bit Adaptec SCSI card
Model DetailsRevolutionize your work with NewTek’s VT, the one complete solution for all your video production needs. VT provides a fast and versatile editor, tightly integrated with everything you need for production, post-production, and graphics: live switching, real-time keying, titling, compositing, 2D video paint, 3D modeling and animation and live Internet streaming. VT delivers all of this plus unsurpassed video quality with uncompressed component digital video.
- Real-time, on-the-fly editing
- Real-time, visual 3D control of video layers, controlling position, rotation, scale, soft edges, soft shadows and color correction
- All keyframeable parameters can be refined with full spline controls
- VT-Edit projects can be instantly saved as AVI files without rendering or duplicating source material
- Includes over 100 new VT Script commands.
- Save compositing motions or color corrections, and recall with one click of mouse
- Batch capture / Recapture
- Background render engine allows complex scenes to play back in real-time while you edit
- Plug-in for TMPGEnc MPEG-2 encoder built in to allow direct import of any VT-Edit project without rendering.
- Unlimited number of DV inputs via host computer's 1394 card
- DV audio guaranteed to be in sync with video
- Mix DV audio inputs with analog inputs in perfect sync
- Custom codecs decompress and compress all DV data.
- All DV decoding and encoding information is performed in native YUV with no color conversion operations.
- Auto-calibration of camera inputs
- Support for many kinds of external controllers such as ShuttlePRO, FuturePro, and others.
- VT Keyer features advanced thinning and expanding of the key, and allows you to store your presets.
- Modules allow you to store a set of presets for quick recall either in a live situation or at a later date.
- Switcher inputs can be renamed to identify operators or angles
- All inputs, including digitized video, have full Proc Amp adjustment
- Zebra and illegal video indicators on VT-Vision
Digital Content Creation
- Full version of industry-standard LightWave 3D® now included with VT for unlimited 3D capabilities
- LightWave frame-buffers persist on output, for comparing different renders.
- Export stills from anywhere in VTT.
- Frame-buffer support for Digital Fusion®, 3ds max®, combustion®, and After Effect®
- Position, size and data of all modules, (even multiple modules of the same type) are retained when you re-load the suite.
- All VT modules open up to 20x faster than before.
- Faster file copying allows you to keep working.
- Re-designed Character Generator with 100 broadcast-quality templates provided
- Proc Amp controls for all VT-Vision monitors to more accurately match reference monitors
Additional Detailed Information:
If you are a serious professional video producer, VT provides the world's most powerful and mature real-time, uncompressed, multi-format, multi-standard editing and live-production solution. Without rendering or converting files, VT gets the job done quickly. In addition, VT smoothly integrates into any production pipeline, with support for all of the major 3D and 2D motion graphic packages, including LightWave 3D®, Digital Fusion®, 3ds max®, combustion® After Effects® along with support for DVD authoring packages, WindowsMedia Encoder 9, and much more ...
VT provides impressive support for today's Digital Video, whether using multiple DV streams in a live production, or real-time editing of numerous DV clips in an edit session. Once edited, DVD authoring in your favorite application is made easier with the VT project codec, allowing you to instantly export your whole project as an AVI file, without rendering or consuming precious storage space.
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.