Optional rack mounted in a shock mounted custom shipping case.
Client can do the regular maintenance.
For major repair, contact Broadcaststore for parts or board exchange or ship the unit back to Broadcaststore.
Additional Detailed Information:
- Up to 64Mb/s (8MB/s) data transfer rate
- DIR-1000L recorder conforms to the ANSI Standard ID-1 format for digital instrumentation recording
- Helical scan recording provides extremely high density while ensuring greater reliability for interchange
- Selectable data rates
- Built-in diagnostics
- Sophisticated Tape Transport: Accommodates variable recording and reproduction data rates.
- Built-in Diagnostics: Reduces repair time and cost of ownership
- Versatile Remote Control System Interface: Offers multiple communication ports.
- Up to 64 Mb/sec (8 MB/sec) data transfer rate.
- Recorded tape format: ANSI X3.175-1990 ID-1 Standard
- Cassette tape: 19mm type D-1 broadcast standard L/M/S sizes19mm type SD1 data cartridge L/M sizes
- Recording capacity: L-cassette 96GB M-cassette 43GB S-cassette 8.7GB
- Bit error rate (corrected): 1 x 10E-10 (Standard)
- Data assurance: Read-after-write for Data and CTL(Read/Write retry, 19mm DTF formatted)
- Tape loading time: Less than 14 seconds
- Servo lock time: Approx. 10sec from stop modeLess than 2.5sec from standby mode
- Fast forward/rewind time: Less than 180 sec with L-cassetteLess than 90 sec with M-cassetteLess than 45 sec with S-cassette
- Power requirements: 100V to 120V/220V to 240V ± 10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 400W
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Operating humidity: 20% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Data input (D25S): 8 line pairs for data (ECL, NRZ)(with clock, sync, parity)
- Data output (D25S): 8 line pairs for data (ECL, NRZ)(with clock, sync, parity and error flag)
- REF (reference) input (D25S): Clock and sync (ECL)
- ANNOTATION input CH-1/CH-2 (XLR 3-pin, female): +4dBm, 600Ó, balanced
- ANNOTATION output CH-1/CH-2 (XLR 3-pin, female): Low impedance
- MIC IN (standard jack): For ANNOTATION CH-1
- HEADPHONE OUT (standard jack): For ANNOTATION CH-1
- AUX (auxiliary) data I/O (D15S): RS-422
- REMOTE 1/2 (D25S): RS-232C interface
- Remote 3: IEEE-488 (GPIB) interface
- Remote 4/5 (D9S): RS-422/485 (Primary) interface
- Recording time/tape speed: Data Recording Time (Hours, Minutes) TapeRate L-size M-size S-Size SpeedMB/S (mm/s) 8 3 H 20M 1H 30M 30M 105.9 4 6H 40M 3H 00M 1H 00M 53.0 2 13H 30M 6H 00M 2H 00M 26.5 1.3 20H 20M 9H 00M 3H 00M 17.7 1 27H 00M 12H 00M 4H 00M 13.25
- Dimensions: 17 1/4 x 17 1/8 x 25 1/8 inches (WxHxD) (including handles and feet)
- Weight: 128 lbs
- User data rate (record/reproduction): 8MB/s, 4MB/s, 2MB/s, 1.3MB/s, 1MB/s
Sony DIR Comparison
|Model||Data Transfer Rate||User data rate (record/reproduction) MB/s||Media|
|DIR1000H||up to 512MB/s|
|32, 50 & 64||L, M, S|
|DIR1000||up to 256MB/s|
|1.3, 2, 4, 8, 16 & 32||L, M, S|
|DIR1000L||up to 64MB/s|
|1, 1.3, 2, 4 & 8||L, M, S|
|DIR1000M||up to 128MB/s|
|2, 4, 8 & 16||L, M, S|
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.