The world’s first UHS-II complaint memory card*, the AJ-P2M064AG is a 64GB microP2 card that will guarantee data writing up to the class200 mode of AVC-ULTRA, the company’s newest compression system**. With an SD card form factor, the MicroP2 cards will ensure high-speed transfer, high reliability and the writing assurance of all P2 frame rates, formats and codecs. Furthering the versatility of the microP2 card adapter and microP2 card slots, their design allows Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards (at bit rates only up to 50Mbps) to be used in P2 products***.
The microP2 card’s double-layered UHS-II interface facilitates transfer speeds of 2.0 Gpbs (1.7 times faster than standard P2 media, and 12x faster than ordinary SD media). Reliability is defined by Proof7 strength (resistance to water/dust, static electricity, bending and twisting, magnet, X-ray, wide temperature range, and safety built-in-fuse ); a flash memory error correction system, equivalent to a RAID system, to greatly strengthen data retention reliability; a Lifetime Counter that gives a notification when the card approaches the end of its life cycle, which is defined as reusable for up to five years when recorded on once daily, at full capacity; 100% screened flash memory; a Content Protection System (CPS) that password-protects the card; and a QR code for scanning and identification.
Panasonic’s microP2 solid-state UHS-II compliant memory cards ensure highly reliable video, audio, and metadata recording, especially in challenging conditions of extreme temperature range, shock, and vibration. P2 cards allow professional users to benefit from a fast, easy, file-based workflow and exceptional reliability.
• Same form as an SD Card, 64GB and 32GB sizes
• High speed transfer of 2.0 Gbps (1.7X faster than standard P2 media)
• Guaranteed data writing up to AVC-ULTRA Class200 mode
• Proof 7 strength reliability
• Accessories: AJ-P2AD1 microP2 adapter and AJ-MPD1 microP2 drive
To use the microP2 card adapter, a firmware upgrade of current P2 hardware is required. Please note the following compatible models and upgrade schedule:
• April 2013: AG-HPX250, AG-HPX255, AG-HPX600 camcorders, AG-HPD24 deck, and AJ-PCD20, AJ-PCD35, AJ-PCD30, AJ-PCD2 drives
• May 2013: AJ-HPX3100 camcorder
• June 2013: AG-HPX370 camcorder and AG-HPG20 recorder
• August 2013: AJ-HPX2000 camcorder, and AJ-HPM200 and AJ-HPD2500 recorders.
To download free microP2 hardware upgrade, or find out more about microP2, please visit the new microP2 site: http://eww.pass.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/content/download/EN/micro_p2.html
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.