Affordable HDCAM studio editing recorder. Capable of Recording and playback HDCAM 1080/59.94i, 50i, 25PsF, 29.97PsF, 23.98PsF and 24PsF formats. 3-2 pull down is available by using option board HKDW-104. This deck inherited all editing functions from HDW-2000 series, such as DMC, audio split, pre-read and audio cross-fade editing. A color LCD panel on the control panel displays various type of information including audio level meter and time data. The LCD unit also displays video when playback or recording. Built-in down converter enables to output 480/59.94i or 576/50i. Up to 3 packets of VANC metadata can be recorded and played back. Non-audio recording is available such as Dolby-E or AC3. By using HKDW-104 option board, 720/50P or 720/59.94P output is available. The HKDW-105 i.LINK (HDV) input option board can be installed to record the i.LINK (HDV) signals from HDV devices onto HDCAM tapes.
Additional Detailed Information:
- HDCAM recording and playback - 1080/59.94i, 50i, 25PsF, 29.97PsF, 23.98PsF and 24PsF
- Built-in down converter enables to output 480/59.94i or 576/50i from HD
- Simple control panel with color LCD panel which can display audio level meter, time data and playback/recording picture
- DMC, Pre-read, audio split and audio cross-fade editing
- Up to 3 packets of VANC metadata recording and playback
- Non-audio data such as Dolby-E or AC3 can be recorded
- RS-422 connector is equipped for Sony 9pin remote control
- Option HKDW-104 enables 3-2 pull down output or 720P conversion output
- Option HKDW-105 enables to record HDV input via i.LINK onto HDCAM tape
- Video remote controller HKDV-900 can be connected
- Remote editing controller RM-280 can be connected
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.