Designed for studio, mobile and field applications, the DT-V17L2D features a high-resolution LCD panel with advanced signal processing optimized HDTV display. Built-in HD-SDI, Y-Pb-Pr, Composite and DVI-D interfaces provide wide connectivity to broadcast and studio sources.
Superior scaling and de-interlacing, combined 10-bit 1080p processing ensure the highest picture quality. The monitor is equipped with traditional rotary knobs that control picture and sound. It has area markers, blue check and timecode display making it an ideal choice for a variety of studio, field and OB van applications.
- Exclusive JVC image processing technology
- We've taken our leading-edge image processing technology and refined it to meet the requirements of critical broadcast and production HD users. An 10-bit processor delivers true professional performance, without over-processing. The DT-V17L2D produces natural clear images at all times — even with fast-moving content. JVC's advanced technology also eliminates many of the problems inherent in digital circuits, such as diagonal jaggies, block noise, and mosquito noise, while our exclusive enhancer technology provides accurate image outline correction. The end result is clearly visible on the screen with smoother resolution and crisper, sharper images.
High-performance liquid crystal panels
- Wide viewing angles, high brightness, excellent focus and contrast performance set JVC's industry-leading DT-V series apart from the competition. In addition, these advanced LCD monitors feature minimal delay between input signal and image display, thus ensuring faithful picture reproduction.
Faithful color reproduction
- Matrix parameters are set in response to the actual HD or SD input signal. This makes it possible to accurately reproduce colors in strict conformity with ITU standards without having to process color signals. A chromatic range equivalent to EBU 100%, ensures color reproduction that is virtually identical to the original.
- Each monitor undergoes an extensive gamma calibration before it is shipped from the factory. Extra attention to detail ensures extremely precise gray scale characteristics.
- Status information (including time code embedded in SDI signals) is displayed in the blank area above or below the active picture display. (except with PC signals) The use of 16:10 panels allows status information to be displayed with no loss of picture elements.
Compact, all-in-one design
- Thanks to a space-saving, all-in-one design (including power supply), the DT-V17L2D can be installed easily on any wall, shelf, or rack and in a variety of locations such as an OB van, studio control room, or editing studio. It can be installed in a standard EIA rack with a height of 7U and a width of 17", the same as the DT-V1710CG CRT monitor. VESA-standard screw holes of 100 mm x 100 mm pitch are provided.
1:1 pixel scanning function
- The 1:1 function facilitates pixel-by-pixel display. Input signals are displayed in their original format without scaling. The DT-V17L2D (with overscan) can display every single pixel in the an original 1080i or 720p image.
Traditional front panel operation
- Anyone used to working with a CRT monitor will find the front panel rotary controls immediately familiar. These convenient controls let you quickly adjust picture and volume, as well as providing fast, direct access to a variety of functions, thus enhancing productivity in any environment.
Various video production functions
- A variety of functions have been provided to support creative video production. These include: area markers compatible with different aspect ratios (4:3, 14:9, 13:9, 2.35:1, 1.85:1, and 1.66:1), safe area markers (80%-100%; variable in steps of 1%), 16:9 / 4:3 aspect ratio switching, screen check functions that display R,G and B signals separately, and two-color tally lamps (red and green).
- The metal table-top stand can be tilted up or down by 6° for easier viewing and more flexible installation. When height is restricted the monitor frame can also be installed directly on a shelf or platform simply by removing the stand.
Dual power source
- The DT-V17L2D can be powered by a standard AC connection or by 12--17V DC batteries (Anton Bauer, IDX or PAG) installed via bracket on the rear panel. This dual power system makes these two monitors extremely versatile, enabling HD image review in the field.
Convenient grip handle
- The DT-V17L2D is fitted with a convenient self-retracting grip handle for easy mobility. To keep the LCD panel clean and protect it from scratches or damage, an optional screen protection filter is available. This protection filter also suppresses reflections when the panel is under bright light.
HD/SD SDI terminals
- With two built-in multi-format auto-switching HD/SD-SDI inputs, the DT-V17L2D can handle most types of HD signals. Terminals are gold plated to prevent corrosion and signal loss. Embedded SDI audio is also supported.
Rugged, durable design
- A rugged metal rear cabinet provides excellent heat radiation and greater durability. To prevent any damage to the control panel, it is protected by a speaker grille and reinforced edge design. The rear panel connectors are protected by a concave design.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2023 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.