For this Custom version, contact us.
The standard GVS9000 is described below:
19" deep low-profile rack mountable rugged system
The GVS9000 2U-VTR is a cost effective, easily integrated solution for bringing Real Time DV and uncompressed HD to any broadcasting environment. Whether you are ingesting via telecine, direct from camera, or tape, the GVS9000 2U-VTR performs accurate live capture, playback and remote management. Without altering the original feed, multiple users can simultaneously preview ingest channels while recording is in progress. Data can be stored onto 4xhot-swap removable drives, and transported to a post production facility for immediate editing.
Available options include:
- Simultaneous Ingest and Playout
- Sequenced Playout
- DV25-DVCPRO HD (ingest and playout)
- Analog Audio/Video Input/Output
- Digital SDI Video AES/EBU Audio Input/Output
- VDCP Automation Control (optional)
- Remote Network Control
- Fibre Channel Storage (SAN integration)
- Advanced Scheduling
- Integrated Video Media Browser
- QuickTime (ingest and playout)
- Supports any uncompressed SD or HD format, including Dual Link
- Captures and plays back uncompressed 10-bit and 8-bit digital video and 24-bit - 8kHz digital audio in standard definition (SMPTE 259M), high definition (SMPTE292M), and Dual Link high definition (SMPTE 372M).)
Supports Dual Link 4:4:4 HD-SDI
- Supports full bandwidth 4:2:2 10-bits (12-bit capable) for 1080i, 1080p, and 720p formats.
- Convert between 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 formats for single link HD-SDI output
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.