Based on a Decklink® card in a PC, the Datavideo CG-100 software is an affordable CG with exquisite SDI quality. The Decklink card connects to the SDI Overlay/Graphics input on the SE-800 or any video switcher that accepts SDI keyed graphics input.
With this CG software you compose pages before they are used.
For example, "lower thirds" or titles. And you can compose files “off line”.
The CG-100 can hold many pages, limited only by the computer's processor speed and RAM speed and size. If you have 150-200 pages you will need a faster computer with more storage than if you have 50 pages.
Text positioning may be done by mouse/eye or by X/Y pixel designation.
- Image objects may be imported as graphics and stored as part of the page.
- Simple shapes (bars, ellipses and rectangles) are menu items and may be added to the page.
- Animation objects can Wipe, Push and Fade in various directions at different speeds.
- Text can roll and crawl.
- Supports Windows Unicode for multi-language inputs
- Redo/Undo functions for quick testing of an additional effect.
-Live editing mode provides a great flexibility to immediately alter other CG pages while one CG page is on the fly.
- Quick CG Text Editor allows navigation from page to page to modify text in a very productive way.
- Stand-alone logo display function.
- Nine clipboard spaces can store and be retrieved CG combinations from different pages and files.
- Group function makes CG combinations easy to be edited.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.