J series Compact Player with i.LINK & SDI output--Betacam, Betacam SP, Betacam SX, MPEG IMX, & Digital Betacam playback compatibility. Plays both large-size and small-size cassettes \
- DV device connectivity Users can convert their 1/2" SD Betacam series materials to a 25 Mbps DV signal for transfer to a DV device.
- Powerful playback capability During cassette loading, each format, which can be played back on the J-30SDI, is automatically identified, so no menu settings or switching is necessary.
- Compact body design Equivalent in size to a standard desktop PC, they can be effortlessly placed on the desks of busy producers, journalists and editors.
- Replay of both small and large cassettes Large size cassettes as well as small size cassettes can be played.
- 525/625 versatility Operable in international environment
- SDI output The J30SDI can be digitally connected with the conventional Betacam Family VTRs.
- Wireless infrared remote controller Very useful in the presentation application.
- Flexible audio outputs Users can connect the J30SDI to a stereo speaker or amplifier.
- UMID and Essence Mark Readable Effective metadata handling
- Shot Mark handling A list of all marks can be displayed on a video monitor, allowing easy cueing to any mark.
- Power requirement - AC 100V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - 55 W
- Operating temperature - +5 °C to +40 °C (+41 °F to +104 °F)
- Humidity - 25% to 80% (relative humidity)
- Mass: - 8.2 kg (18lb 1 oz)
- Dimension (W x H x D) - 307 x 100 x 397 mm (12 1/8 x 4 x 15 3/4 inches)
- Tape speed - Digital Betacam: 96.7 mm/s MPEG IMX: 64.467 mm/s (525 mode), 53.776 mm/s (625 mode) Betacam SX: 59.515 mm/s (525 mode), 59.575 mm/s (625 mode) Betacam/Betacam SP: 118.6 mm/s, 101.5 mm/s (625 mode)
- Playback time - Digital Betacam: Max. 124 min. with BCT-D124L MPEG IMX: Max. 184 min. (525 mode)/220 min. (625 mode) with BCT-184MXL Betacam SX: Max. 194 min. with BCT194SXLA Betacam/Betacam SP: Max. 90 min. (525 mode)/108 min. (625 mode) with BCT-90MLA
- Fast forward/rewind - Digital Betacam: Approx. 5 min. with BCT-D124L MPEG IMX: Approx. 5 min. with BCT-184MXL Betacam SX: Approx. 5 min. with BCT-184SXLA Betacam/Betacam SP: Approx. 5 min. with BCT-90MLA
- Search speed range - Digital Betacam: ±21 times normal playback speed MPEG IMX: ±32 times normal playback speed Betacam SX: ±35 times normal playback speed Betacam/Betacam SP: ±18 times (525 mode), ±20 times (625 mode) normal playback speed
- Servo lock time - 1.5 s or less (from standby on)
- Load/unload time - 7 s or less
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2021 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.