The ATSC can be used at the head end of RF distribution systems for local distribution, or as a stand-alone signal source. Due to its high signal strength and signal quality, the ATSC 987 is useful in retail distribution systems for displays, research labs, and manufacturing facilities.
- Supports VHF/UHF band of all of the off air applications
- Supports major cable plans (FCC, IRC, HRC) for cable applications
- Versatile multi Transport Stream input: ? SMPTE310M input ? DVB Parallel input ? DVB Parallel input
- IF loop-through
- 10 Mhz reference clock input
- Front panel test output
- Easy to use front panel.
- Player Functionality : CHANNEL SELECT tunable to any channel within the selected channel plan; DATA VALID LIGHT indicates valid ATSC data stream is being received; BAND SELECT (rear panel) allows the user to choose the VHF/UHF channel plan or one of the cable channel plans (FCC, IRC, HRC); PARALLEL INPUT SELECT (rear panel) allows the user to select the logic level to match the parallel MPEG transport stream input; POWER SWITCH (rear panel) turns unit on and off; POWER LED (front panel) indicates power status
- ATSC Transport Stream output : Input Source: TTL or LVDS (selectable) or SMPTE310M; Data Bit Rate: 19.392659 MB/sec
- RF Modulated output : Output Frequency: Any channel of the NTSC channel plans (user selectable); Frequency accuracy: +/- 10 kHz (internal reference); Modulation type: 8 level VSB trellis for ATSC Terrestrial; Output impedance: 75 ohm; Output power level: Maximum of +65 dbmV (Adjustable down to 45 dbmV); In-band SNR: 30 dB with equalization
- IF (Loop-Through) : Carrier Frequency: 44Mhz (center of channel); Frequency accuracy: +/-10kHz (internal reference); Connector type: BNC; Connector impedance: 50 Ohms (unprotected); Power Level: -10 to -15 dBmV
- RF Test Point : -20dB from RF Output
- External Clock input : 10Meg external reference
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2023 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.