The Extron MAV 88 SVA S-Video and Stereo Audio Matrix Switchers are designed for applications that require routing S-video and stereo audio (balanced/unbalanced) signals. These models route one or more independent NTSC, PAL, or SECAM video and/or stereo audio sources to one or more outputs. They are available in compact 8x8 models, ideal for a wide range of matrix switching applications. Corporate boardrooms, command and control centers, museums, university classrooms, sports bars, videoconferencing rooms, and home theaters are all common matrix switching environments where a MAV Series switcher is effective.
- 200 MHz (-3dB) video bandwidth, fully loaded? Ensures flawless switching and distribution of signals without signal degradation
- Video genlock and vertical interval switching? Broadcast quality NTSC, PAL, or SECAM video genlock capabilities allow for vertical interval switching
- Quad standard? MAV Series Matrix Switchers are capable of switching NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, and SECAM video (quad standard) for worldwide compatibility
- QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller (QS-FPC?)? The QuickSwitch FPC feature allows for touch-of-a-button input and output selection
- Front panel security lockout? If a MAV Series Switcher is installed in an unsecured environment where easy access is undesirable, a security lock-out feature may be implemented
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2023 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.