The KY-F1030U is a new generation imaging camera with innovative features like live, 7.5 fps, full-size SXGA preview and an IEEE 1394 Single Cable Solution. It's ideal for medical or materials analysis microscope applications, and a wide range of other imaging applications. The KY-LINK software provided with the optional PFW-41 EEE1394 board offers a variety of image enhancement, processing and camera calibration tools.
- 1.45 million Pixel 1/2" CCD with
- Progressive Scanning
- 1360 x 1024/1280 x 960 Switchable Resolution
- Dual Output: IEEE1394 and RGB Analog
- Long Integration Shutter
- Dual Power Supply: IEEE1394 and AC Power
- IEC601-1 and UL-2601 Medical Approval
- JVC's Proprietary "KY-LINK" Image Acquisition Software Available
- Motorized Zoom Lens Control Capability
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.