The KY-F75U is a digital camera employing three 1/2-inch CCDs with 1.45 million effective pixels and outputs signals with 1360 ? 1024-pixel resolution. The camera has a built-in DSP for real-time processing of the video signal which is output as a 7.5 fra
- 4.3 million effective square pixels
- Greater than SXGA resolution, having 1360 x 1024 pixels
- Progressive scan CCD output
- RGB prism separator and 3-CCD for total colour accuracy
- Direct digital interface to PC via IEEE
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2021 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.