The new GM-P421UG is a high-performance 42-inch plasma display panel boasting performance capability for critical viewing applications. GM-P421UG comes in a silver cabinet and is FCC Class B certified (for residential use). The new high-performance GM-P421UG features completely fan-less design for quiet operation, improved signal processing, reduced weight and power consumption. Other enhancements are low power consumption, long panel life and several image burn-in prevention techniques, making it especially suitable for information or command and control applications.
- New and improved signal processing for more natural colors and increased contrast ratio and light output.
- No fans for quite operation, less power consumption and increased panel life.
- Dual standard PAL/ NTSC
- RS-232C Interface & MAKE Remote
- Automatic PC/ Cine Gamma selection 1080i/720p/480i/480p
- Adjustable Color Temp from 10,000K-3000K
- 120/ 240VAC operation
- Easy Access I/O Connections
- Mounting brackets are identical to GM-P420UG
- Power Requirement : 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 290 Watt
- Audio Power Output : Speaker out: 6 ohms to 16 ohms 3 W + 3 W (TYP at impedance 6 ohms)
- Audio out terminals : Pin jack terminal x 2 (L/R) output impedance 600 ohms
- Temperature Range : 32 to 104 degreeF (0DegreeC to +40DegreeC)
- Humidity Range : 20 to 80 % non condensation
- Screen Width : 36-3/8 inch
- Screen Height : 20-1/2 inch
- Screen Diagonal Width : 42 inch
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9 wide (width-to-height ratio of screen) 4:3/16:9 selectable
- Viewing Angle : 160 degree
- Display colours : 16,777,216 (RGB each of 256 levels)
- Brightness : 370 cd/m2 (Set)
- Resolution (H x V) : 640 x 480 (4:3), 853 x 480 (16:9), S-VGA: 800 x 600 (Displayed at 640 x 480), XGA: 1024 x 768 (Displayed at 640 x 480)
- No. of Pixels : Horizontal 853 x Vertical 480 pixels
- Weight : 71.1 lbs. (32.3 kg)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.