The DR-DV5000U is designed to mount directly to GY-DV5000U and turn it into a DV disk camcorder. With DR-DV5000, it is possible to shoot video directly to disk, or simultaneously to tape and disk. It writes files to removable FireWire hard disks in an "edit-ready" file format. Using this method, disks recorded with the DR-DV5000U can be connected to any DV-based NLE computer system--either while still mounted on the camera, or separately. Clips can be imported directly into the NLE timeline and used immediately.
- Up to 6 hours with 80 GB
- DTE (truly compatible with all DV NLE)
- Full integration with GY- D V 5 0 0 0
- Provides 100% tape backup
- Loop recording
- Time Lapse Recording
- Up to 8 sec retro recording
- Up to 8 sec of shock / gyroscopic protection
- Daisy chain up to seven external drives
- 4-pin XLR power input
- Two 6-pin IEEE1394 ports
- LCD panel
- Power Requirement : DC 12V to 17V
- Power Consumption : 6.5 Watt
- Weight : 2 lbs.
- Operating Temperature : -10 to +45 deg C
- Storage Temperature : -30 to +90 deg C
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.