The AJ-HD3700A meets all high quality HD and SD production requirements in one VTR where quality is assured by full bandwidth (1920x1080) and 4:2:2 digital 10-bit component video in HD plus standard definition non-compressed 525i (NTSC) and 626i (PAL). Metadata recording and playback without sacrificing audio channels and conversion between formats is as simple as an optional plug-in card set. With a newly designed, easy-to-use front panel operation, full editing capability and low power consumption, the AJ-HD3700A is designed for integration into today's modern post and production facilities. The AJ-HD3700A provides the flexibility of having a single machine function in HD and SD plus the popular 1080/24p and 1080/24PsF.
- HD Studio Quality - Full resolution 4:2:2 digital 10-bit component recording which meets the highest standards for production, editing, broadcast
- High Quality Film Mastering - Progressive image recording of 24-fps film sources in 1080/23.98PsF and 1080/24PsF as well as 1080/24P allows for high quality mastering of content for broadcast and DVD packaging
- Multiple Formats - Complete recording, playback and editing of ATSC formats including 1080i, 1080p, 1080PsF, 720p ensures full HD compatibility
- Full Editing Capability - No matter the format or standard, full editing capability is assured. Standard RS-422 protocol means plug and play with a variety of edit systems, even pre-read in standard definition D-5 in NTCS or PAL
- SD Multi-Format Recording - Records, edits, and plays back 480/59.94i, (NTSC) and 576/50i (PAL) signals. The D-5 format?s 10-bit, 4:2:2 non-compressed component recording allows it to serve as a high-end VTR replacing older equipment
- Unsurpassed Audio Capability - 8 discreet digital audio channels for 5.1 surround sound plus stereo for record/play/edit in all formats including NTSC and PAL sampling at 48KHz provides for 24-bit in 8-channels and 20-bit in 4-channels.
- Dolby-E Compatible - This industry standard is capability is built-in and ready to go without any options
- Metadata Ready - Standard metadata/ancillary data support without sacrificing audio capabilities
- Format Conversion Built-in - Optional built-in format converter (AJ-UDC3700A) provides for the conversion process with simultaneous HD and SD output signals
- Power Source : 100-120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 330 Watts
- Operating Temperature : 5 - 40 ? C
- Operating Humidity : 10 - 90 % (non-dew)
- Approx. Weight : 35 kg
- Width : 424 mm
- Height : 220 mm
- Depth : 520 mm
- Recording Truck : Video: 12 track/field, Audio: 12 track, TC/CTL/CUE track
- Tape : D-5 cassette tape
- Max. Rec. Time : 124 min. (1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94i); 155min. (1080/24p, 1080/23.98p); 149min. (1080/50i, 1080/25p) ; 112 min. (576/50i) all with AJ-D5C124L
- FF /REW Time : Within 195 sec. with AJ-D5C124L
- Servo Lock TIme : Within 1 sec.
- Tape Timer Accuracy : +/- 1 Frame
- Editing Accuracy : +/- 0 Frame (with time code)
- Maximum AT Slow-motion Range : -1 to +2 x
- Maximum Search Speed : +/- 50 x
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.