Take a look at the AJ-HD3700 D-5 HD mastering VTR, the ultimate multi-formatproduction tool. You can record and play both HD and SD, both 24 and 25 frame. One machine does it all: 1080, 1035, 720 and 480. Finally, a 1080p/24 solution that offers uncompromisedimage quality and true format flexibility.
The AJ-HD3700H VTR meets all high quality HD and SD production requirements in one VTR. HD studio quality is assured by full bandwidth (1920x1080) in 1080i, and 4:2:2 digital 10-bit component recording, plus 1080/24p and standard definition non-compressed 480i. Metadata recording and playback is built in without sacrificing audio channels and conversion between formats is as simple as an optional converter card set. With a newly designed, easy-to-use front panel operation, full editing capability, and lower power consumption, the AJ-HD3700H is designed for integration into today's modern post, and production facilities. The advantage of reduced rack space with the 5 RU profile means less real estate devoted to multiple VTRs. The AJ-HD3700H provides the flexibility of having a single machine function in both HD and SD, plus the popular 1080/24p and 1080/24PsF. With the optional built-in format converter card, SD to HD and HD to SD conversions are handled internally - without the need for outboard gear.
Designed specifically with HD Cinema in mind, the AJ-HD3700H along with the optional built-in format converter card combines all the functionality of many VTRs into a single system. As part of an integrated telecine system, this powerful VTR provides superior picture quality with full resolution recording and playback, and the multiple frame rates means mastering in one format and outputting in another format. Frame-rate, audio, and time code conversions are easily handled inside the machine. 8-channel audio and Dolby-E capability are ideal for surround sound, stereo, and SAP programming.
Teamed with DVCPRO HD, the AJ-HD3700H is the ultimate High Definition mastering VTR. By preserving the original recorded resolution through multiple generations, the AJ-HD3700H is the ideal solution in an editing environment where the highest picture quality must be maintained throughout the editing process.
With multiple frame rates, multiple formats, metadata capability built-in, 8-channels of audio and available format conversion, it's just quite possible the AJ-HD3700H could be the only mastering VTR needed in any production/post-production facility. A true Mastering VTR designed from the ground up to support High Definition video, HD cinema and digital projection.
Format Converter Card for AJ-HD3700H
Rack Handles for AJ-HD3700H
Rack Slides for AJ-HD3700H
- Full bandwidth, full resolution 10-bit recording (no pre-filtering) for the ultimate mastering quality
- Records and plays all popular formats including 1080, 1035, 720 and 480
- Supports all frame rates: 24, 25, 30, 50 and 60
- Slew between 24 and 25 Hz frame rates for PAL distribution from a 1080p/24 master
- Simultaneous HD and SD outputs
- 8-channel digital audio for 5.1 surround sound + stereo
- Dolby-E compatibility
- Standard built-in metadata/ancillary data support ? without sacrificing audio capabilities
- Optional SDTI for direct connection to servers, workstations and nonlinear editing systems
- Recording Track : Video: 12 track/field, Audio: 12 track, TC/CTL/CUE track
- Tape : D-5 cassette tape
- FF /REW Time : Within 195 sec.
- Servo Lock TIme : Within 1 sec.
- Tape Timer Accuracy : +/- 1 Frame
- Editing Accuracy : +/- 0 Frame (with time code)
- AT Slow-motion Range : Max. -1 to +2x
- Search Speed : Max. +/- 50x
- Power Source : 100-120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 330 Watts
- Operating Temperature : 5-40?C
- Operating Humidity : 10-90% (non-dew)
- Height : 8-11/16 inches
- Width : 16-11/16 inches
- Depth : 20-7/16 inches
- Weight : 77.2 lbs.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2023 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.