The BR-DV6000-NET is a network capable version of the popular BR-DV6000U VTR. With all the features of the standard model, the 'NET' version comes with the SA-DV6000U network module that adds MPEG-4 encoding, LAN interface, and a PCMCIA expansion slot. AD
- Real time MPEG-4 video/audio encoding from the VTR inputs or tape playback
- Real time MPEG-4 video/audio streaming to the LAN / Internet
- With a standard web browser, you can control the VTR's audio and video monitor outputs, enc
Additional Detailed Information:
|NETWORK CAPABLE VERSION OF BR-DV6000U|
LAN/INTERNET CAPABILITY FROM A HIGH PERFORMANCE VTR.
- Stream your recordings to your local area network, or to the internet without a PC! Now clients in a remote location can review footage, or even monitor the live video and audio inputs thanks to advanced MPEG-4 encoding and built-in server. Just connect your BR-DV6000-NET to your LAN using a standard category 5 network cable. All network parameters can be set up without the use of a PC. Besides monitoring video and audio, a remote client can actually operate the VTR using a standard web browser! The client PC can control audio and video inputs, tape motion (FF, REW, etc.) and even initiate a full Professional DV recording to tape--for up to 270 minutes!
PCMCIA EXPANSION SLOT
- The network module of the BR-DV6000-NET has a slot for a standard PCMCIA card. For recording MPEG-4 video and audio directly to memory, a standard Compact Flash card can be used. Files are stored as Windows Media Files (.ASF) and can be viewed from any PC equipped with Microsoft's Windows Media Player. It is also possible to use a wireless LAN card in the PCMCIA slot, allowing cable-free connection to a local network.
ALL OF THE ADVANCED PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES OF THE BR-DV6000U!
IEEE1394, Component, Y/C and composite input/output
- The BR-DV6000U is equipped with an industry standard DV (Firewire) connection that allows recordings to be transferred to and from a wide variety of other digital systems, including popular non-linear editing systems. Dubbing can be performed with another DV deck or camcorder with no loss in audio or video fidelity.
In addition to DV input/output, this BR-DV6000 DV VTR is equipped with Y/C,composite and component input/outputs, allowing it to be used in combination with video sources of virtually any format. The DV6000 can serve as digital/anlog interface for legacy analog devices like an S-VHS or Betacam recorder.
DVCAMTM playback capability
- DVCAMTM recordings can be played back directly on the BR-DV6000. This makes it easy to use DVCAMTM recordings as source material for editing.
- The BR-DV6000 is equipped with an industry-standard RS-422 interface, allowing for connection to a wide range of external components.
JVC bus interface
- Compatible with the RM-G800 remote controller for JVC's popular S-VHS Edit-Desk series, this interface allows analog signals to be transferred from this VTR to the S-VHS VCR for editing or dubbing.
Optional RS-232C interface (SA-K46U)
- Use this interface to connect directly to a PC for computer-controlled operation.
Optional professional-standard XLR balanced audio boards
- High-performance XLR balanced audio connectors are optionally available to ensure professional-standard audio reception and transmission quality. Either the input or output board can be used. Both boards cannot be used simultaneously. (This option is not available when using the network module of the BR-DV6000-NET.)
- The BR-DV6000 is equipped with basic editing functions such as audio/video insert and assemble editing. Video signals and/or audio signals (CH1 and CH2) can be assembled or inserted. A capstan bump function is also provided for frame editing with enhanced quality.
Audio dubbing (with 12-bit, 32 kHz audio)
- Audio dubbing is available with any configuration and allows you to add a new soundtrack (such as narrative or music) to the CH3 and CH4 audio channels without affecting either the original video track or the existing 32 kHz CH1 and CH2 audio tracks.
Wireless/wired remote control
- Connecting the optional RM-G30 controller to the REMOTE connector enables you to control BR-DV6000 operations from a distance. There's also a wireless remote control that provides control over field advance (1st/2nd), frame advance, menu display, audio reference level selection (-20 dB or -12 dB), color bar display and blank search, as well as in addition to basic operations.
Time Code ReGenerator, 20x high-speed search
- The built-in time code generator provides preset (rec run) and regene time codes. In combination with the 20x search function (100x max. in the FF or REW mode), this provides super-fast access to any target point on the tape with visible pictures. With blank search, it's easy to cue up to a non-recorded portion of the tape.
2.5" Color LCD Monitor
- The hi resolution 2.5" color LCD display on the front panel provides monitoring and editing convenience. Video plus data including Time Code, audio level meter, menu setting, and mode are shown.
DVCAMTM is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Index search
- Blank search
- Lock audio (16-bit, 48-kHz only)
- External timer
- Time code input/output
- External sync in
- Contact closure recording
- +/- 1/3 noiseless slow motion
- Variable speed search
- 7.5 IRE setup (on/off)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.