The PV-HS1000 ShowStopper™ hard disk recorder offers up to 20 hours of recording time. This recorder uses an internal hard disk drive and MPEG-2 technology to record hours of video information and high-quality, stereo sound. Using the free ReplayTV™ service, this unit allows television viewers to record in-progress shows "on-the-fly," and control real time television just as if they were watching a recorded program.
- High capacity hard disk recording lets you record up to 20 hours (in extended record mode)
- Control live TV by pausing or "rewinding" live shows whenever you choose
- To catch up to the live broadcast, simply hit the "Fast Forward" or the "Return to Live" buttons on the universal remote control
- Theme-based recording lets you create your own personalized channels by theme category, actor, or even movie director (this is all made possible through the ReplayTV™ Service, which searches the 7-days of channel guide listings to find programming that fits your search criteria)
- 1-touch recording
- 7-second instant replay lets you jump back 7 seconds during a broadcast
- Free Channel Guide from ReplayTV™ (telephone charges may apply in certain select areas)
- 30-second QuickSkip lets you instantly advance 30 seconds in a recorded program
- Slow motion/single frame advance for amazing viewing control
- Multiple Record Modes: Extended/medium/high
- Replay Zones from ReplayTV™ let you easily find your favorite shows by category, such as comedy, sports, movies, etc. (connection to a telephone line is required)
- Compatible with cable, DBS and over-the-air broadcasting systems
- Standard Accessories: Composite A/V cable, S-VHS cable, AC cord, telephone cord and duplex T adaptor, a 9-pin serial cable, 9-pin to 15-pin and 9-pin to RJH serial cable adaptors and an IR Blaster cable
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.