Sony's new HSR-X200/16 Single Channel Digital Hard Disc Recorder comes with an expanded hard drive capability of 160GB. The hard drive capability of the HSR-X200/16 can also be further E X P A N D E D to 320GB by easily inserting an optional 160GB hard drive (model # HSBK-X201/16). The new large capacity HSR-X200/16 delivers high capacity, detailed images while requiring less maintenance than analog recorders. The large HDD of 160GB delivers a maximum of 1343-hours of recording at 1 picture per second in HIGH picture quality mode and the system can be controlled over a network via TCP/IP with an optional network card attached. In addition, the HSR-X200/16 inherits all the outstanding features of its predecessor, the HSRX200, like clear, crisp undistorted images, high refresh rates, download achieve data to Memory Stick media, compact flash card or micro drive with PC card adaptor, network capability using an optional LAN PC Card and activity detection sensor/activity detection search functions. \
- High Capacity Hard Disc Drive Extended recording time with high capacity HDD: NTSC 1343 Hours (1600 GB, 1 picture/s, HIGH). Recording and playback can be performed simultaneously. The installation of an optional HDD (HSBK-X201/16, 160GB) doubles picture capability.
- Compatible to existing multiplexers By configuring your system using a multiplexer manufactured by Sony, Sanyo, Robot or Dedicated Micro, video images can be monitored either directly through the HSR-X200/16 or through the multiplexer. By configuring your system using a multiplexer other th
- Network Capability The HSR-X200/16 can be operated remotely and video images can be monitored from a PC via a network using an optional LAN PC Card.
- Activity Detection Sensor/Activity Detection Search The HSR-X200/16 is equipped with an Activity Detection Sensor that is designed to recognize changes in luminance. This sensor is based on an 8 x 10 grid on the monitor. If change in luminance is detected in the assigned area of the grid, an alarm is trigg
- High Resolution and High Picture Quality Recording and Playback (Field and Frame Recording) High Resolution: 720 x 240 pixels (Field Mode), 720 x 480 pixels (Frame Mode). Five level recording picture quality (LOW, MID, HIGH, SUPER, HYPER).
- M-JPEG Compression High Refresh Rate: Max 60 fields/s real time recording and playback. 27 Levels Recording Cycle (60 fields/s to 1 field/30 s).
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- HDD Capacity - 160 GB/HDD Unit (up to 320 GB with optional 160GB HDD installed)
- Operation Humidity - Less than 80%
- Operating Temperature - 41 to 104° F (5 to 40° C)
- Power Consumption - Less than 30 W
- Power Cycle - 60 Hz +/- 10%
- Power Voltage - AC 120 V +/- 10 %
- Dimension - 16-5/8 x 3-7/8 x 14-7/8 inches / 420 (W) x 96 (H) x 376 (D)mm
- Weight - Less than 11 lb. (5.0 kg)
- Video: Input/Loop Out - 1 channel, VBS, VS (BNC), 1 Vp-p, 75 ohms unbalanced. 1 channel, S-VIDEO (Mini DIN 4pin). Loop Out Connector: BNC(1) / S- VIDEO (1)
- Video Output - 1 channel, VBS (BNC) 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms unbalanced. 1 channel, S-VIDEO (Mini DIN 4 pin).
- Video Compression - Motion JPEG
- Picture Quality Mode - HYPER 58 kB/picture; SUPER 42 kB/picture; HIGH 30 kB/picture; MID 22kB/picture; LOW 15 kB/picture
- Picture Resolution - 720 x 240 pixels (field mode); 720 x 480 pixels (frame mode)
- Horizontal Resolution - More than 500 TV Lines (HYPER Mode)
- Signal to Noise Ratio - More than 45 dB (HYPER Mode)
- Audio: MIC Input - 1 channel Monoral (Mini jack) -50 dB, 47 ohms
- Audio: Line Input - 1 channel Monoral (RCA pin jack) -8 dB, 47 ohms
- Audio: Line Output - 1 channel Monoral (RCA pin jack) -8 dB, 1k ohms
- Audio: S/N - More than 40 dB
- Distortion - Less than 2% at 1 kHz
- Frequency response - 50Hz: -7.5±4 dB; 100Hz: -2.5±3dB; 1kHz: 0±4 dB, 2kHz: 0±4dB; 3kHz: -6±5 dB; 3.5kHz: -12±7 dB
- Maximum 1343-hours of recording at 1 picture per second in HIGH picture quality mode
- High quality, high resolution images in field or frame modes
- Motion JPEG format
- Network control with optional LAN PC card
- Compatible with existing multiplexers
- Download images to Memory Stick, Compact Flash or Micro Drives with a PC adaptor
- Activity Detection Sensor/Activity Detection Search
- Digital Zoom Function - 2x zoom
- Time date search, alarm search and activity detection search with preview images
- Two security lock levels (user and administrator level)
- HDD Mirroring Function
- Various Languages (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Audio single channel recording and playback.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.