Standing at the top of the DVCPRO family, the AJ-HD150 master VTR provides high-end editing of 1080i/720p HD images and 8-channel digital audio.In addition to HD playback, it provides playback of all DVCPRO50, DVCPROP, DVCPRO and DV tapes. Adding an optional board also allows up/down conversion for HD output from SD tapes or SD output from HD tapes. Metadata such as close-caption data can be recorded with the optional AJ-VNC150P. Compact and lightweight, it features almost the same 4RU size and low power consumption as a DVCPRO VTR.
- The AJ-HD150 supports playback and record of 1080i and 720p permitting work in facilities that require both HD formats
- Plays back all leading DV-based cassettes including Mini-DV, DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO, DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO P (480/60p) and DVCPRO HD
- Upconverts from SD DTV formats to HD all in the same machine (With AJ-UDC150 option)
- Play out high-definition but monitor in standard-definition, for convenient and less expensive monitoring (With AJ-UDC150 option)
- Comes standard with an HD Serial Digital Interface (1.5 Gbps / SMPTE292M) for straightforward, interconnectivity with other digital HD equipment
- Uses the same low cost, standard 1/4 inch tape cassette as DVCPRO and DVCPRO 50 products. This ultra-compact cassette lends the AJ-HD150 tape format compatibility with our 50 and 25 Mbps formats
- At 100 Mbps high-density video recording, the DVCPRO HD high-efficiency compression algorithm achieves a level of picture quality that rivals HD formats using 1/2 inch tape
- Accommodates 5.1 surround sound + stereo, or multi-language programming for international distribution or domestic SAP. Interconnect supports eight-channels of digital audio in/out, or four channels of analog audio in/out
- Playing back in their native formats, SD tapes do not require the optional AJ-UDC150 Format Converter. SD Outputs include both SDI and analog ports (composite video and 4-channel audio). DVCPRO P output is available only via SDI
- Installation of the AJ-UDC150 Format Converter Option allows up, down, and cross conversion for multiple HD and SD formats. In addition, aspect ratio conversion can be set for the preferred end result
- The Serial Data Transport Interface port option allows for lossless transfers of compressed data between HD equipment without quality losses. Additionally, since the compressed data stream is 100 Mbps rather than 8-bit 995Mbps, conventional SDI routing equipment can be used
- With optional AJ-VNC150 board, ancillary data can be Integrated into the serial digital data stream. Typical applications include closed captions, Metadata, Neilsen ID's, various user data, ID "triggers", program source ID's, "3-line VITC", etc.
- Exceptional quality, noiseless slow motion playback can be set at multiple speeds ranging from -1 ~ +1x. And settings can be stored in memory for instant access as needed. DVCPRO 50 and DVCPRO modes increase the range from -1 ~ +2x.
- Play back DV format tapes w/ variable speed, continuously variable from -1 ~ +1 with excellent quality
- Keeping up with the pace of on-air and edit suite operations, the AJ-HD150 not only handles tape load-in swiftly but delivers near instant servo lock-up
- The AJ-HD150 runs high-speed visible shuttle search in both forward and reverse at up to 32x normal speed, and 50x speed in shuttle mode
- Cue up to scenes via 8 front panel buttons designed for rapid access to pre-assigned cue points
- Sounding just like analog audio scrub, 8-channels of digital audio assist in determining edit points via audio cues
- Full featured studio editing capabilities include jog/shuttle control, ±0 frame accurate editing, RS422A & RS232 ports, assemble & insert editing, preview, review and trim capabilities, plus an 80-event cue memory
- Extensive setup menu typical of all DVCPRO VTRs allows preferred operating parameters to best suit a given production or typical day-to-day operations
- User programmable, a front panel display w/ related controls provides access to menu re-sets without going into full menu screens
- User files are easily uploaded to a PCMCIA card for future access, or for transferring files to another machine
- Record and play back 46 minutes of HD formatted material
- Housed in an environmentally conscious package, the AJ-HD150 fits into a 4RU rack space, weighs but 44 lbs. and draws only 300 watts of power
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.