The LT 436 Analog Test Signal Generator is applicable to the NTSC system. Since various patterns (e.g., color bar, 8-color raster, modulated stairstep, window, convergence, character, monoscope pattern, line sweep, still picture pattern of a lady with a carnation) are provided, resolution, color reproduction, linearity, high-voltage regulation, over scan and character reproduction can be tested using a single unit. also signal modifier keys enable inverting patterns, toggling 75/100% saturation, and on/off selection of chroma and R, G, B keys. Multiformats are provided as Y, PB, PR component analog, D1, S-Video Y/C, composite and RF outputs. This makes the instrument capable of adjusting and inspecting a wide variety of AV equipment.
- Offers a 1000-line monoscope incorporating colorbars, gray scale, corner circles and reverse capability
- Outputs for component analog YPbPr, D1 as per EIAJ, Y/C and composite
- Test patterns include a still picture pattern of a girl with a carnation, monoscope, SMPTE and split-field color bars, 8-color rasters with 75%/100% and RGB on/off selection, pulse & bar, stairstep, convergence, window, character and others
- Software is supplied for download of the user’s arbitrary still picture pattern (frame data) as required to be accessed from the others button
- Monoscope pattern offers testing to a horizontal resolution of 1000 TV lines maximum
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.