Model LT 416 is a precision test-signal source which provides four color systems of NTSC, PAL, SECAM, and NTSC-4.43 for testing and adjusting all kinds of video products such as TV, VCR, etc. The generator provides composite, Y/C plus component signal outputs (except in SECAM mode) for Y/B-Y/R-Y and GBR formats. This makes it very suitable for testing products with component video capabilities on production lines. Selection from extensive pre-programmed country charts and then stepping through channels easily accomplishes RF output channel testing. There are 15 test patterns including color bars, raster, convergence and circle to satisfy the most demanding applications.
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM and NTSC at 4.43 MHz
- RF outputs channel plans for different countries
- Component signal outputs of Y/B-Y/R-Y and GBR
- S-Video and composite video outputs
- Ideal for testing LCD projectors and new generation TV's
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.