This new recorder achieves high quality time lapse recording thanks to the incorporation of RealAction technology. Sony's RealAction technology allows the SVT-RA168 VCR to record 20 fields per second in 24-hour recording mode - that's four times as much information compared to conventional time lapse VCRs (5 fields per second). Also, for maximum quality recording at all times, the SVT-RA168 features APC (Adaptive Picture Control) - the function that automatically detects the condition of the recording head and tape and then sets the optimum recording head current to ensure clear images. With a host of new user-friendly and convenient features, the SVT-RA168 recorder will enhance the efficiency and ease of use of any CCTV system.
- Video Loss Alert A "video loss" message is displayed on the monitor if video input signals are lost during recording.
- Rec Out Signal During recording or when the recording is paused, the recorder outputs a pulse to allow users to know that the recorder is in recording mode.
- Alarm Recording When alarm signal is received, VCR automatically switches to Alarm Recording mode regardless if it is in Stop or Power-off mode.
- Warning Signal Output If recording is inadvertently stopped, a pulse signal is automatically generated.
- Tape Use Frequency Check This feature checks and records the amount of tape used at the beginning of the tape. This function can be disabled if desired.
- Quick Recording Check If the REC CHECK button is pressed when recording in time-lapse mode, the tape rewinds for approximately three seconds and then plays back for another four second. Upon completion of playback, the recorder then returns to its original recoding mode.
- Power Failure Protection In the event of power failure, the SVT-RA168 recorder's built-in lithium battery supplies back-up power to retain the current time and setting modes in memory for up to 30 days.
- Choice of Recording Modes Auto Repeat: This feature allows the SVT-RA168 to automatically rewind the tape when it reaches its end and then re-start recording. This enables virtually continuous, unattended operation using a single tape. Auto Repeat is automatically disabled in Alar
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Video Signal - EIA Standard (monochrome) / NTSC (color)
- Recording/Playback System - Rotary four-head helical scanning system
- Tape Speed - 11.12 mm/s (6 or 8 hour mode)
- Recording /Playback Time - T-120: 6, 18, 30, 48, 72, 96, 120, 168 hours / T-160: 8, 24, 40, 64, 96, 128, 160, 224 hours
- Horizontal Resolution - Monochrome - 350 TV Lines or more / Color - 300 TV Lines or more
- Video Input - BNC (1), 1 Vp-p, 75 ohms, unbalanced
- Video Output - BNC (1), 1 Vp-p, 75 ohms, unbalanced
- S/N Ratio - 44 dB
- Fast Forward / Rewind Time - Approx. 100 seconds (when using T-160 tape)
- Operating Humidity - 80% or less
- Operating Temperature - 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F)
- Power Consumption - 16 W
- Power Requirements - 120 V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions - 420 x 100 x 300 mm / Approximately 16-1/4 x 4 x 11-1/2 inches
- Mass - 4.1 kg / Approximately 9 lbs.
- Audio Recording System - Monaural
- Audio Input - Phono (1), -8 dBs, 27 kilo ohms, unbalanced
- Audio Output - Phono (1), -8 dBs, 600 ohms, unbalanced
- Microphone Input - Diameter 3.5 mm minijack (1), -60 dBs, 600 ohms
- Distortion - Less than 4%
- Audio S/N Ratio - 43 dB
- Alarm Input - Low-Level, Terminal Trip (1)
- Alarm Output - +5 V, 5.7 kilo ohms (low active), terminal trip (1)
- Switch Output - +5 V, 5.7 kilo ohms (low active), terminal trip (1)
- Tape-end Output/Series Output - +5 V, 5.7 kilo ohms (low active), terminal trip (1)
- Warning Output - +5 V, 5.7 kilo ohms (low active), terminal trip (1)
- External Timer Input - Low-level, terminal trip (1)
- Recording Output - +5 V, 5.7 kilo ohms (low active), terminal trip (1)
- Alarm-Reset Input - Low-Level, terminal trip (1)
- Series Input - Low-level, terminal trip (1)
- Remote-control input - Inch diameter 3.5mm minijack (1)
- Maximum Recording Time - 232 hours with T-160 tape
- APC (Adaptive Picture Control) - Clear images
- Alarm log of up to 100 entries
- Excellent Time/Date Search Accuracy - 10 minute increments
- Sharpness control for crisp picture reproduction
- RS-232C/RC-485 Interface with optional SVT-RS100 Interface Board
- On-screen display available in English, French and Spanish
- Built-in time and date generator
- Quick-start mechanism for smooth operation
- Remote control function with optional remote control unit
- Power saving mode
- Loop-through capability
- Camera switcher interface
- Optional: SVTRM10 - Wired Remote Control Unit
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.