Multi Access Video Disk Recorder with Super Motion capability. \
- MPEG-2P@ML 30/40/50Mbps I Frame MPEG-2 compression offers the greatest possible degree of scaleability and compatibility, including a clear path to high definition television levels of resolution.
- VTR Style Control Panel The MAV-555A can be operated by anyone familiar with front-panel VTR editing. This means that the learning curve is short and shallow.
- Supports 4:2:2 VTR Protocol The MAV-555A is compatible with the Sony BVE editor line, making it easy to add to existing linear editing systems.
- Flexible I/O 4 simultaneous I/Os with simple menu setup in the following configurations: 1 in 1 out, 1 in 3 out, 3 in 1 out, 2 in 2 out.
- Simultaneous Multi-Operation Records incoming feed while the operator begins the editing process after only 2 seconds of video has been recorded. Also able to air content while editing and play files back to air while still recording.
- Asynchronous File Transfer The MAV-555A will provide Fibre Channel connectivity and supports SDTI SMPTE 305M for file transfer, offering a path to archive devices and remote servers.
- Ethernet File Directory Browsing The MAV-555A has the ability to connect to a PC network via 100BaseT. A user can browse the file list, select files to monitor and control it remotely. Optional BKMA-550PAC1 allows Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Real Time Audio/Video Editing The MAV-555A provides A/V split editing independently by channels. Audio cross fades, Slide, Swap, Mix down, Voice over and A/V level controls are all available to the user. (Video Effects: Pattern: Dissolve Wipe: Single, Rotary, Matrix; 2D: Still Mirror,
- Optional "DTV" Upgrade Upgrade to 140Mbps for HDCAM® .
- Super Motion The MAV-555A does not support super motion, the MAV555SS does.
- High Reliability RAID 3, mirrored file list data, on-line rebuild. Shock-resistant design to meet the demands of all broadcast users, including remotes.
- G-Shuttleâ„¢ The MAV-555A is able to playback material with VTR-like response: Jog +/-1.0 times with DJS, Var +/-1.0 times shuttle +/-500 times. In addition, it supports G-Shuttle, providing whole frames of pictures up to four times normal speed.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Power Requirements - AC 90V to 265V, 48 Hz to 64 Hz
- Power Consumption - 600W
- Operating Temperature - +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Humidity - 25% to 80% (relative humidity)
- Weight - 110 lbs. (50kg)
- Dimensions - Main frame 19 inches rack mount 6U W x H x D: 16.8 x 24.7 inches (427 x 280 x 628mm)
- Recording/Playback Time - 19 hours, 24 minutes @30Mbps (14h, 44m @40Mbps / 11h, 56m@50Mbps) * 4 hrs in HD configuration
- Search Speed - SHUTTLE Mode: Max. +/-500 times normal speed JOB/VAR Mode: +/-1 times normal speed selectable, field by field, DJS Program Play: +/-10% normal speed*1 Cue Up Time: Min. 0.5 seconds Time Shift: Min. 60 frames Clip: Mi
- Video Reference - BNC (x2 loop-through connection), composite, 0.3Vp-p, 75f, sync negative
- Analog Composite (option*1) - BNC (x2 loop-through connection) x 2ports, 1.0Vp-p, 75f, sync negative *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-530 and 2 ports
- Analog Audio (option*1*2) - XLR(x4) x 2ports -60dBu, high impedance, balanced +4dBu, high impedance, balanced +4dBu, 600f termination balanced selectable *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-511 (A/D Converter Board) *Note 2 Using optional BKMA-570 (Analog Audio Expansion Unit)
- Timecode Reference - BNC x1, 0.5Vp-p - 18Vp-p, 10kf, unbalanced
- Timecode - BNC (x1) x 2 ports, 0.5Vp-p 18Vp-p, 10kf, unbalanced
- Analog Signal Output: Analog Composite (option*1) - BNC (x2) x 3ports, 1.0Vp-p, 75f, sync negative * Note 1- Using optional BKMA-511 (A/D Converter Board)
- Analog Signal Output: Analog Audio (option*1*2) - XLR (x4) x3ports, +4dBu at 600ƒ load, low impedance, balanced * Note 1- Using optional BKMA-511 (A/D Converter Board) *Note 2 - Using optional BKMA-570 (Analog Audio Expansion Unit)
- Video Monitor - BNC x1, composite, 1.0Vp-p, 75f, sync negative with character super
- Audio Monitor L/R - XLR x2 +4dBu at 600f load, low impedance, balanced
- Headphones - JM-60 stereo phone jack -to-12dBu at 8f load, unbalanced
- Inputs: SDI - BNC (x2 active-through connection) x 2 ports, SMPTE 259M
- Inputs: SDTI (option*1) - BNC x 1 *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-540 (SDTI Board)
- Inputs: Digital Audio - BNC (stereo pair x2) x 2 ports, AES/EBU
- Outputs: SDI - BNC (x2) x 3 ports, SMPTE 259M
- Outputs: SDTI (option*1) - BNC x 1 *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-540 (SDTI Board)
- Outputs: Digital Audio - BNC (stereo pair x2) x 3 ports, AES/EBU
- Outputs: Video Monitor - BNC x1, SMPTE 259M, with character super
- Remote: RS-4224A Remote In 1/2/3/4 - D-Sub9 (F) x4, Sony 9pin VTR protocol, Sony 9pin Disk protocol
- Remote RS-4224A Remote Out 1/2 - D-Sub9 (F) x2, for external VTR control Sony 9pin VTR protocol
- Ethernet - GPI - RJ45 x1, 100 Base T
- Video Effects: Sampling Frequency - AUX - Y: 13.5 MHz, R-Y/B-Y:6.75 MHz, K: 13.5 MHz
- Video Effects: Quantization - AUX - 8 bits/sample
- Video Effects: Delay - AUX - 1 Frame
- Video Effects: Effect - AUX - Location, Trail, Lighting, Shadow, DSK
- The operational mode of this new super motion video disk recorder can be switched to normal mode via the setup menu. A great feature for the mobile/rental customer.
- All necessary I/O boards for super motion are standard, including the Sony BVP9500WS & Phillips LDK23 camera interface.
- Required: BKMA505 - MAV-555 Control Panel
- BKMA506 - MAV-555 Control PanelExpansion Kit
- BKMA513 - MAV555A A/D and D/A Converter Board
- BKMA540 - SDTI Board for MAV Video Disk Recorder
- BKMA560 - Video Effects Board
- BKMA561 - Video Effect Expansion (3d)
- BKMA570 - Analog Audio Expansion Unit
- DMATMAVT - DNF DMAT Sports Controller w/T-Bar
- RMM555 - Rack Mount Kit
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.