Multi Access Video Disk Recorder w/10 hours of recording @30Mbps. Simultaneous 4 channel I/O capability with flexible menu setup and configuration for application diversity. (1in/3out, 2in/2out, 3in/1out). Rugged construction and HDD shock mount for shipping protection. RAID3 for Video and RAID 1 (mirrored) technologyfor Audio. Additional configurations with optional boards such as 2D and 3D video effects, NLE, Gigabit Ethernet Interface, etc. Loop playback and loop record capability available standard as well as time shift recording. \
- MPEG-2P@ML 30/40/50Mbps I Frame MPEG-2 compression offers the greatest possible degree of scaleability and compatibility, including a clear path to high definition television levels of resolution.
- VTR Style Control Panel The MAV-555A can be operated by anyone familiar with front-panel VTR editing. This means that the learning curve is short and shallow.
- Supports 4:2:2 VTR Protocol The MAV-555A is compatible with the Sony BVE editor line, making it easy to add to existing linear editing systems.
- Flexible I/O 4 simultaneous I/Os with simple menu setup in the following configurations: 1in/3out, 3in/1out, 2in/2 out.
- Simultaneous Multi-Operation Records incoming feed while the operator begins the editing process after only 2 seconds of video has been recorded. Also able to air content while editing and play files back to air while still recording.
- Asynchronous File Transfer The MAV-555A will provide Fibre Channel connectivity and supports SDTI SMPTE 305M for file transfer, offering a path to archive devices and remote servers.
- Ethernet File Directory Browsing The MAV-555A has the ability to connect to a PC network via 100BaseT. A user can browse the file list, select files to monitor and control it remotely. Optional BKMA-550PAC1 allows Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Real Time Audio/Video Editing The MAV-555A provides A/V split editing independently by channels. Audio cross fades, Slide, Swap, Mix down, Voice over and A/V level controls are all available to the user. (Video Effects: Pattern: Dissolve Wipe: Single, Rotary, Matrix; 2D: Still Mirror,
- Optional "DTV" Upgrade Upgrade to 140Mbps for HDCAM® .
- Super Motion The MAV-555A does not support super motion, the MAV555SS does.
- High Reliability RAID 3, mirrored file list data, on-line rebuild. Shock-resistant design to meet the demands of all broadcast users, including remotes.
- G-Shuttleâ„¢ The MAV-555A is able to playback material with VTR-like response: Jog +/-1.0 times with DJS, Var +/-1.0 times shuttle +/-500 times. In addition, it supports G-Shuttle, providing whole frames of pictures up to four times normal speed.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Power Requirements - AC 90V to 265V, 48 Hz to 64 Hz
- Power Consumption - 600W
- Operating Temperature - +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Humidity - 25% to 80% (relative humidity)
- Weight - 110 lbs. (50kg)
- Dimensions - Main frame 19 inches rack mount 6U W x H x D: 16.8 x 24.7 inches (427 x 280 x 628mm)
- Recording/Playback Time - 19 hours, 24 minutes @30Mbps (14h, 44m @40Mbps / 11h, 56m@50Mbps) * 4 hrs in HD configuration
- Search Speed - SHUTTLE Mode: Max. +/-500 times normal speed JOB/VAR Mode: +/-1 times normal speed selectable, field by field, DJS Program Play: +/-10% normal speed*1 Cue Up Time: Min. 0.5 seconds Time Shift: Min. 60 frames Clip: Mi
- Video Reference - BNC (x2 loop-through connection), composite, 0.3Vp-p, 75f, sync negative
- Analog Composite (option*1) - BNC (x2 loop-through connection) x 2ports, 1.0Vp-p, 75f, sync negative *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-530 and 2 ports
- Analog Audio (option*1*2) - XLR(x4) x 2ports -60dBu, high impedance, balanced +4dBu, high impedance, balanced +4dBu, 600f termination balanced selectable *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-511 (A/D Converter Board) *Note 2 Using optional BKMA-570 (Analog Audio Expansion Unit)
- Timecode Reference - BNC x1, 0.5Vp-p - 18Vp-p, 10kf, unbalanced
- Timecode - BNC (x1) x 2 ports, 0.5Vp-p 18Vp-p, 10kf, unbalanced
- Analog Signal Output: Analog Composite (option*1) - BNC (x2) x 3ports, 1.0Vp-p, 75f, sync negative * Note 1- Using optional BKMA-511 (A/D Converter Board)
- Analog Signal Output: Analog Audio (option*1*2) - XLR (x4) x3ports, +4dBu at 600ƒ load, low impedance, balanced * Note 1- Using optional BKMA-511 (A/D Converter Board) *Note 2 - Using optional BKMA-570 (Analog Audio Expansion Unit)
- Video Monitor - BNC x1, composite, 1.0Vp-p, 75f, sync negative with character super
- Audio Monitor L/R - XLR x2 +4dBu at 600f load, low impedance, balanced
- Headphones - JM-60 stereo phone jack -to-12dBu at 8f load, unbalanced
- Inputs: SDI - BNC (x2 active-through connection) x 2 ports, SMPTE 259M
- Inputs: SDTI (option*1) - BNC x 1 *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-540 (SDTI Board)
- Inputs: Digital Audio - BNC (stereo pair x2) x 2 ports, AES/EBU
- Outputs: SDI - BNC (x2) x 3 ports, SMPTE 259M
- Outputs: SDTI (option*1) - BNC x 1 *Note 1 Using optional BKMA-540 (SDTI Board)
- Outputs: Digital Audio - BNC (stereo pair x2) x 3 ports, AES/EBU
- Outputs: Video Monitor - BNC x1, SMPTE 259M, with character super
- Remote: RS-4224A Remote In 1/2/3/4 - D-Sub9 (F) x4, Sony 9pin VTR protocol, Sony 9pin Disk protocol
- Remote RS-4224A Remote Out 1/2 - D-Sub9 (F) x2, for external VTR control Sony 9pin VTR protocol
- Ethernet - GPI - RJ45 x1, 100 Base T
- Video Effects: Sampling Frequency - AUX - Y: 13.5 MHz, R-Y/B-Y:6.75 MHz, K: 13.5 MHz
- Video Effects: Quantization - AUX - 8 bits/sample
- Video Effects: Delay - AUX - 1 Frame
- Video Effects: Effect - AUX - Location, Trail, Lighting, Shadow, DSK
- Adopts MPEG-2 4:2:2 Profile at Main Level with a selectable bit rate of 30Mb/s, 40Mb/s, or 50Mb/s
- In standard configuration, the system has 4I/O channels (1in/3out, 2in/2out, or 3in/1out) selectable from the startup menu
- Dedicated control panels with a jog/shuttle dial, hard keys, and a fader
- Optional effects boards
- Required: BKMA505 - MAV-555 Control Panel
- 2034CLMAV - DNF Shotbox for MAV555 or MAV777 Video Disk Recorder
- 4000CLMAVPBIO - DNF Production Switcher Interface
- BKMA506 - MAV-555 Control PanelExpansion Kit
- BKMA513 - MAV555A A/D and D/A Converter Board
- BKMA540 - SDTI Board for MAV Video Disk Recorder
- BKMA560 - Video Effects Board
- BKMA561 - Video Effect Expansion (3d)
- BKMA570 - Analog Audio Expansion Unit
- DMATMAVT - DNF DMAT Sports Controller w/T-Bar
- MAVED555 - Editing Panel
- MAVEF555 - Editing Panel
- RMM555 - Rack Mount Kit
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.