Digital Betacam Editing Recorder (digital recorder/player) with advanced control panel (BKDW-515).Coefficient recording (component digital), playback of digital Betacam recordings only, pre-read audio and video capability, SMPTE 259M serial digital V/A interface, built-in analog video and audio interfaces, optional compostie analog input(BKDW-505).Dynamic tracking at -1 to +3 times normal speed, digital jog sound for precise audio monitoring, video program play at +/- 15% in 0.1% steps, audio pitch correction option for program play, 10 bit 4:2:2 serial digital interface and processing, four editable 20 bit digital audio channels, high speed shuttle with picture, 50 times normal speed, same machine size as BVW series Betacam, built-in AES/EBU digital audio interfaces.Configured with advanced control panel (BKDW-515).
- Advanced Control Panel
- Superb Picture Quality
- High Quality Audio
- Betacam SP® Playback Capability
- Versatile Integration into Current Analog Systems
- Digital Jog Sound
- High Speed Picture Search
- Dynamic Tracking Playback
- Program Play
- Reliable Tape Transport
- Channel Condition Monitoring
- The DVW-A500 has been specifically designed for easy integration into existing analog systems. Built-in A/D and D/A converters for both audio and video signals allow for direct interfacing with analog equipment.
- Recognizable color pictures are provided in shuttle mode up to speeds of approx. +/-50 times normal playback.
- The DVW-A500 has a Program Play mode which allows video recordings to be reproduced over a range of +/- 15% normal speed, in increments of 0.1%.
- The DVW-A500 has a three-color channel condition indicator, each color representing a particular error rate threshold level.
- This feature is helpful in quickly and precisely establishing an editing point while monitoring the digital audio signals, which remain in absolute sync with the pictures.
- The tape transport mechanism of the DVW-A500 is designed for precision and robustness.
- The DVW-A500 uses component digital recording which provides superb picture quality and multi-generation capability to overcome the limitations of analog recording.
- To ensure a wide dynamic range for analog audio signals, super linear A/D and D/A converters are used in the DVW-A500 to achieve the required high resolution.
- The DVW-A500 has the capability to play back tapes which are recorded in the current Betacam and Betacam SP (Oxide/Metal Tape) formats.
- A DT playback capability provides broadcast quality pictures over the range of -1 to +3 times normal playback speed.
- A built-in editor allows simple editing by controlling a playback feeder VTR through a Sony 9-pin remote interface.
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to + 140°F)
- Humidity: 25 to 80% (relative humidity)
- Fast forward/rewind time: Approx. 3 min with BCT-D124L
- Servo lock time: 0.5s or less (from standby on)
- Load/unload time: 6s or less
- Power Requirements: AC 90V TO 265V, 48Hz to 64Hz
- Power Consumption: 300VA (240W) (serial no. 11944 and higher)
- Recording Format: Digital BETACAM
- Tape Speed: Digital BETACAM®: 96.7mm/sBetacam playback: 118.6mm/s
- Digital record/playback time: Max. 124 min. with BCT-D124L cassette
- Recommended tape, Sony: BCT-D6/D12/D22/D32/D40(small cassette)BCT-D34L/D64L/D94L/D124L(large cassette)Betacam/Betacam SP cassette
- Search Speed (shuttle mode): Still to approx. +-50 times normal playback speed
- Dynamic tracking range(variable mode): -1 to +3 times normal playback speed
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.