During the current phenomenon known as "the information revolution," data storage is key. Everything needs to be recorded and filed with efficiency. Sony's DMSB35 Automated tape library for GY8240 series DTF drives is an amazing solution for unattended data storage, backup, archival, and retrieval. The digital mass storage System holds up to two GY8240 drives and up to 30 large or 60 small DTF tapes. The DMSB35 has an uncompressed storage capacity of 7.0 TB 18.1 TB (with compression) on large cassettes and 4.2 native/ 10.8 with compression on small cassettes.
- Digital Mass Storage System for DTF Drives
- Automated Tape Library for unattended data storage, backup, archival and retrieval.
- Accommodates 1 or 2 Drives
- Can provide transfer rates up to 24 MB/s (uncompressed)
- Storage Capacity up to 1.47 TB (uncompressed)
- Random Access: Easy access to any of the cassette bins.
- Built In Diagnostics: Reduces repair time and cost of ownership
- Accommodates 1 or 2 DTF Drives: Can either maximize storage or data transfer rate.
- 6s Cassette Interchange: Interchange any cassette within 6 seconds
- Transfer rates up to 24 MB/sec (uncompressed).
- MCBF: More than 200,000
- MTTR: Within 30 minutes
- Mounting: Standalone
- Power sources: AC 90 to 264V, 50/60Hz ±10%
- Current consumption: AC 100 to 240V, 600VA
- Power consumption: 800W Max.(with one tape drive)1,000W Max.(with two tape drives)
- Dimensions: 23 5/8 x 78 3/8 x 46 1/8 inches (WxHxD)
- Weight: 784.84 lbs (including 2 Drives)
- Storage capacity (when integrated with one GY-2120): Large cassette x 35 1470GBytes (formatted, uncompressed) 3807GBytes (compression factor 2.59:1)Small cassette x 70 840GBytes (formatted, uncompressed) 2176GBytes (compression factor 2.59:1)
- Interface: RS-232C/422 and SCSI-2 Fast/Wide (Differential or Single-Ended)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.