When you have massive storage needs, but physical space is an issue, Sony's higher-than-midrange DMS-24 Digital Mass Storage System is a compactsolution. With a massive 2.3 TB capacity, the DMS-24's digital data library provides tremendous storage capacity in a unit designed to neatly fit in the back room of almost any corporate IT department.
- Digital Mass Storage System for DIR Series Recorders
- Automated Tape Library for unattended data collection, backup, storage, archival and retrieval.
- Accommodates one or two DIR Series Recorder and 24 or 16 cassette storage bins, for a total capacity of 2.3TB data storage.
- This highly flexible library system has been designed to meet a variety of data storage applications and fit within cost requirements.
- Easy to configure for a variety of data acquisition/storage applications.
- Maximize data capacity and minimize space requirements.
- Allow for the highest data transfer rate; data rates can be doubled by using two drives in parallel operation.
- Dimensions: 23 5/8 x 78 x 43 inches (WxHxD)
- Weight: 661 lbs 6 oz
- Data Storage capacity: 2.3TB
- Cassette console capacity (D1/SD1 cassettes): 24 L/M-cassettes or 48 S-cassettes
- Tape drive console capacity (Sony DIR-1000 Series): 1 or 2
- Storage density per square meter (per square foot): 3.5TB (320GB)
- Access time: less than 6 seconds
- Power requirements: AC100 - 120V, 50/60Hz, AC2220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption (without tape drives): 1kVA
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 30°F (50°F to 86°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Operating humidity: 25% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.