With a Dual Azimuth, 4-head helical scanning system, Sony's SVT-DL224 Compact DC Power Triple Density 24-Hour Time Lapse VCR is the choice for professionals who want to get the job done right. Features include reliable safety functions, 8- or 24-hour record/playback modes, and a built-in time and date generator.
- 8 and 24 hour record/playback modes
- 4 head design for clear still playback
- Built-in time and date generator
- Adaptive Picture Control (APC)
- High density recording in 24 hour mode - 20 fields/second
- Alarm recording from stop or power off modes
- Compact size - only 9-1/2" wide
- 30 day battery memory backup for power failure protection
- Safety functions include security lock, overwrite inhibit, head clog detection and warning output
- 12VDC operation
- For clear still playback.
- In 24 hour mode -- 20 fields per second.
- Only 9-1/2 inches wide.
- EIA Standard, NTSC color.
- BNC X 2, 1 Vp-p, 75-ohm unbalanced, sync negative.
- B&W 350 lines and Color 300 lines.
- 43 dB.
- 18 watts.
- 9 1/2 x 3 7/8 x 13 1/8 inches
- 8 lb. 6 oz. (3.8 kg).
- Video Recording System: Dual Azimuth, 4 head helical scanning system
- Television System: EIA Standard, NTSC color
- Video and Audio Recording Modes: 8 and 24 hours (T-160)
- Video Input/Output: BNC X 2, 1 Vp-p, 75 ohm unbalanced, sync negative
- Horizontal Resolution: B&W 350 lines and Color 300 lines
- Video S/N: 43 db
- Audio Input: Phono X 1, -7.8 dbs, 47k Ohm
- Audio Output: Phono X 1, -7.8 dbs, 600 Ohm
- Microphone Input: Mini jack X 1, -60 dbs, 600 Ohm
- Internal Timer: 1 week, 8 event
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F (+5°C to +40°C)
- Power Requirements: DC 10 to 16 volts
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Dimensions (WHD): 9-1/2 X 3-7/8 X 13-1/8 inches240 X 96.5 X 333 mm
- Weight: 8 lb. 6 oz. (3.8 kg)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.