The Kramer SD-7108 is an adjustment-free, equalized, reclocking, multi-standard Serial Video Distribution Amplifier. In addition, a parallel ECL reclocked output is also provided. The machine provides automatic equalization for losses on the 75? co-axial cable (up to 100s of meters of cable - depending on the cable and the video standard), and reclocks the output to provide 8 low-jitter, serial digital outputs. Standard recognition is automatic,and front-panel LEDs indicate the detected standard. 4fsc PAL, 4fsc NTSC, Component 4:2:2, and high-definition 16:9 (wide-screen) standards are all recognized. The user may adjust the serial video output level. The CARRIER LED indicates the detection of a signal at the input, and the SYNC LED shows that horizontal synchronization has been detected. The machine operates for both 10-bit and 8-bit video, automatically recognizing the word length.
- Applications include SDI production studios for signal distribution and equalization, and broadcast studios for deserialization and on-air operation
- Serial Outputs: 8 reclocked SMPTE-259M outputs, 75 W on BNCs, adjustable amplitude
- Parallel Output: ECL level outputs on DB-25F connector
- Video Resolution: 10-bit or 8-bit, automatic according to input resolution
- Standards: 4fsc PAL, 4fsc NTSC, 4:2:2 (525/625), and 360Mb/s widescreen (525/625)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2021 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.