The D700 is a dynamic stage microphone designed especially for brass and wind instruments, mouth organ, guitar amps or percussion as well as for background vocals. Brilliant sound quality with the newly developed diaphragm technology AKG Varimotion™ System.
- Response tailored for instrumental and vocal on-stage performance
- Frequency independent cardioid pattern for added immunity to feedback
- Very low handling noise through use of AKG’s Doubleflex™ anti-vibration isolation system
- High sensitivity (2.5 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy neodymium-iron-boron magnet
- Light-weight die cast metal body with dark matte finish
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.