The DSR-370L featuresthree-1/2 inch 410K pixel Power HAD CCDs that result in high quality acquisition with increased sensitivity plus "FIT like" reduced vertical smear ratio of -110dB. In addition, the DSR370L comes with a fully operational i.Link port. The i.LINK provides Video, Audio, and Data OUT and VTR control IN allowing transfer from the camcorder to any editing or storage device. This provides extraordinary field editing capabilities when combined with DSR70A and low loss transfers to linear or non-linear devices. The optional CA-370 Intercom Adaptor INCLUDES the Studio VF Mounting Kit. Otherwise a mounting kit P/N A-8274-968-B is required from Sony parts to attach a DXF-51viewfinder .A direct power connection for attachable video light (optional) is provided for connection to the Lithium-Ion battery or NiMH system. When used in a studio configuration, full duplex intercom possible by attaching the optional Intercom Adapter model CA-370 with DR-100 headsets.
- Highly mobile one-piece design
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Three 1/2-inch type Power HAD CCDs
- Remote control from a CCU-M5A
- Intercom capability with a CA-370
- TruEye process for faithful color reproduction
- Hyper Gain (36 dB)
- DynaLatitude process minimizes video level distortion
- Skin Tone Detail with auto detection of active area
- Black Stretch and Compress control functions
- Remote controllable from a CCU-M5/A/CCU-D50
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2021 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.