Key features include a 2 inch LCD monitor for viewing content, audio levels, tape information and user menu selection, time code insert and I/O, 4 channel audio control, 4-pin i.LINK IEEE 1394 DV I/O connection, RS-422A, RS-232C and Control S remote control interfaces. This front-loading VTR accepts both standard and mini size cassettes, and its half-rack design allows the DSR-45 to be easily integrated into existing linear and non-linear editing systems. The DSR-45 is also an ideal VTR for those looking to move from analog based formats to a professional grade digital format with a simple yet robust migration path. \
- DVCAM and DV Format Compatible Incorporates the DVCAM format offering superior video and audio quality for broadcast and professional use. Also capable of recording and playing the consumer DV format (SP mode only), allowing a maximum of 270 minutes of recording time (DVCAM format: max
- Compact Size Space-saving half-rack size width and two unit (2U) height.
- Built-in 2 Inch LCD Display 123,200 pixel built-in LCD monitor for monitoring the camera picture, playback of the recorded picture, or viewing menu settings. The monitor can also display the levels for the four channels of audio. The audio levels can be viewed separately, or as an o
- Standard and MiniDV Cassette Size Compatible The DSR-25 accommodates the two industry standard sizes of DVCAM and DV videocassette tapes; standard size and miniDV size.
- Analog Component Video IN/OUT The DSR-45 has both an analog component input and output, allowing a versatile interface with current analog equipment and systems.
- 4-Channel Separate Audio IN/OUT The DSR-45 has four independently selectable audio channels for simultaneous recording. Audio output consists of four XLR connectors, and audio input consists of four PIN (RCA) connections.
- Tape Counter Display The DSR-45 has a digital tape counter display equipped on the front panel, convenient for performing relative time code data editing and monitoring the operation of the unit.
- Time Code IN/OUT The DSR-45 is equipped with time code IN/OUT capabilities, enabling synchronization with external equipment. The unit can output the time code read from the tape as an analog signal when played back at normal speed, and can also receive an analog time cod
- Time Code / User Bit Preset (for DVCAM Mode only) The initial time code can be preset using the internal time code generator. User bits can be preset to store alphanumeric data such as date, time, scene number, and other user information.
- Time Code Recording via DV IN When recording through i.LINK, the time code o the original source can be recorded on to the tape, making it suitable for downloading non-linear edited sources with its original time code.
- RS-422A Interface The DSR-45 is equipped with the professional industry standard RS-422A 9-pin control interface. This interface allows the DSR-45 to be controlled as a player or feeder into linear and non-linear editing systems. (NOTE: The DSR-45 cannot be controlled as a
- RS-232C Interface The DSR-45 is equipped with RS-232C control interface, allowing the basic VTR functions to be controlled from a PC platform control system. (NOTE: An RS-232C protocol manual is supplied with the DSR-45. Operation compatibility is dependent on third party
- Color Bar Generation Built-in color bar generators are accessible through the user menu. (NOTE: The color bar is not compatible to SMPTE Standards.)
- DUB Key Dubbing has just been made easier with a convenient front panel dub key. When connected to another VTR or camcorder with the i.LINK (DV I/O) connection, a simple push of a button allows dubbing of the original tape and its time code.
- i.LINK (DV In/Out) The 4-pin i.LINK IEEE 1394 DV I/O connection allows digital dubbing and editing with virtually no quality loss. The IEEE 1394 DV I/O enables connection to compatible third party video cameras, camcorders, VTRs, computers and video capture boards that supp
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Dimentions - 212mm x 98mm x 392.8mm (including knob and button protrusions)
- Weight - 4.6kg
- Power Requirement - AC: 100 ~ 240V
- Power Consumption - Approx. AC: 22W
- VIDEO and AUDIO:
- Video Signal - EIA Standards, NTSC color
- Audio Signal - REC: 48kHz/16bit, 32kHz/12bit PB: 48kHz/16bit, 32kHz/12bit, 32kHz/16bit, 44kHz/16bit
- Video Input - Component: BNC x 3 (Y, R-Y, B-Y) Composite: BNC x 1 S-Video: Y/C (mini DIN 4-pin) x1
- Video Output - Video Output: BNC x 2 (Line Out x1, Monitor Out x1) S-Video: Y/C (mini DIN 4-pin) x 1 Component: BNC x 3 (Y, R-Y, B-Y)
- Audio Inputs - Phono Jacks x4; Variable (-10, -2, +4) Input Level Selection
- Audio Output - XLR 3-pin male x 4 (+4dBu) RCA x 1 (Monitor Out)
- i.LINK Digital In/Out - IEEE 1394 DV I/O 4pin x 1
- Headphone Jack - Stereo Mini (Front Panel)
- Time Code In - TIME CODE AND CONTROL: - BNC x1
- Time Code Out - TIME CODE AND CONTROL: - BNC x1
- i.LINK - TIME CODE AND CONTROL: - 4-pin IEEE 1394 DV I/O x1
- Control S - RS-232C - Stereo Mini
- Long Duration Recording Capability
- Compact Half-rack Unit Size
- Built-in 2 inch LCD Screen for Viewing Video Playback, Audio Levels and Menu Selection
- Standard and MiniDV Cassette Size Compatible
- 4-pin i.LINK IEEE-1394 DV I/O Interface
- Analog Component Video IN/OUT
- 4-Channel Separate Audio IN/OUT
- Tape Counter Display
- Time Code IN/OUT
- Time Code / User Bit Preset (for DVCAM Mode only)
- Time Code Recording via DV IN
- RS-422A Interface for Feeder Operation
- RS-232C Interface
- Color Bar Generation
- Optional: DSRM20 - Control S Remote Control Unit with Jog/Shuttle Dial for the DSR-20/25/40/45
- Optional: RMMDSR20D - DVCAM Compact VTR Rack Mount Kit with Slide Rack Rails
- Optional: RMMDSR20S - Rack Mount Kit with Slide Rack Rails
- Optional: VMCIL4415 - 2 meter DV i.LINK cable
- Optional: VMCIL4435 - Digital Interface Cable
- Optional: VMCIL4615 - Digital Interface i.LINK Cable
- Optional: VMCIL6615 - Digital Interface i.LINK Cable
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.