DVCPRO, 25 & 50Mbps,play DV, DV mini-DV, CAM, SDI, PAL & NTSC, editor, RS-422A
The AJ-D960 provides broadcasters and production facilities an affordable and compact 4RU recorder. It offers 25Mbps and 50Mbps recording and playback in both 525 and 625 line standards, with advanced digital slow motion and audio scrub capabilities for fast, frame-accurate machine-to-machine or edit controller-based editing. In DVCPRO 50 mode the AJ-D960 features provides 4:2:2 signal processing at a low 3.3:1 compression ratio with four 16-bit 48 kHz sampled channels of uncompressed digital audio.
"When and if refurbished, Sold used With 90 days warranty."
- Full-Featured DVCPRO50 Studio Editing VTR - Designed for maximum performance in the postproduction environment, the AJ-D960 sports ±0 frame accurate editing, jog/shuttle controls, RS422A & RS232C ports, and exceptionally fast shuttle times.
- Multiple Formats - Works in DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO in either 525 NTSC or 625 PAL standards.
- Multi Format Playback - Playback Mini-DV, DV and DVCAM tapes with variable speed Slo-mo ranging from -1 to +1x normal speed
- Variable Speed Playback - DVCPRO and DVCPRO50 tape run continuously variable speed from -1 to +2x produce exceptional noise-free pictures in slow and fast motion with outstanding frame interpolation for smooth motion between frames. When using an external
- Full Editing - Full featured studio editing capabilities include jog/shuttle control, ±0 frame accurate editing, RS422A & RS232C ports, assemble & insert editing, preview, review and trim capabilities. 80-event cue memory. The AJ-D960 allows for either fr
- Instant Access - Cue up to scenes via 8 front panel buttons designed for rapid access to pre-assigned cue points.
- Encoder Controls - Accessible through a convenient front panel pull down door, 7 video adjustment controls may be set to adjust the outgoing picture: Video gain, chroma gain and phase, and setup are included. Composite video input gain adjust is also avai
- Tape Times - In DVCPRO50 mode, record up to 92 minutes on low cost, small size ¼" DVCPRO tape cassettes. 184 minutes in DVCPRO (25 Mbps) mode.
- Video Interconnect - Running 50 Mbps mode, the AJ-D960 offers full 4:2:2 digital component broadcast quality video and connects through a range of I/O: composite, component, SDI, and SDTI in either 525 or 625.
- Audio - The AJ-D960 comes standard with 4-Channels uncompressed digital audio and interfaces to external equipment via SDI, AES/EBU digital, and conventional analog interconnect.
- Digital Audio Scrub - Sounding just like analog audio scrub, 4 digital audio channels assist in determining edit points via audio cues.
- Fast Load-In Time - A fast tape cassette load-in time of 3 seconds and servo lock time of less than ½ second saves valuable operational time and keeps projects on the fast track.
- Operational Menu - Extensive setup menu typical of all DVCPRO VTRs allows preferred operating parameters to best suit a given production or simply general day-to-day operations.
- SDTI Interface - The optional SDTI (SMPTE 305M) board allows for lossless transfers of images and sound between the AJ-D960, other AJ-D960s, disk based VDRs, and servers equipped with a DVCPRO 50 SDTI interface. SDTI also allows for perfect DVCPRO 25 Mbps
- Video I/O - Standard equipment features: SDI (SMPTE 259M) in/out, component & composite outputs. Optional equipment: analog composite / component in, available in either high-performance or standard-performance boards.
- Size and Power - Housed in an environmentally conscious package, the AJ-HD960 fits into a 4RU rack space, weighs but 44 lbs. and draws only 280 Watts of power.
- A Great Investment - The AJ-D960 represents an excellent investment as based on its wide range of capabilities, especially when dealing with multiple formats. Its affordable cost of ownership, exceptional reliability, and low tape cost create a truly far-
- Reliability - The AJ-D960 continues the DVCPRO legacy of highly reliable, top-performance VTRs. For example, the tape handling mechanism is designed for gentle (9 grams tape tension) yet positive tape movement, ensuring long-term dependability for both th
- AJ-D960 Advantages:Slo mo / fast mo continuously variable from -1 ~ +2x normal speed - in DVCPRO 25 and 50 Mbps modes DV and Mini DV tape playback w/ slo mo from -1 ~ +1x normal speed Faster tape load-in Faster servo lock 8-front panel cue point buttons f
Additional Detailed Information:Accessories
- Standard - NTSC/PAL switchable
- Media Format - Record: DVCPRO; Playback: DVCPRO, DV, Mini-DV, DVCAM
- Sampling Frequency - Y: 13.5 MHz, Pb/Pr: 6.75 MHz
- Quantization - 8-bit
- Recording Format - DVCPRO 50/25 switchable (480i, 576i)
- Playback Format - 480i, 576i
- Variable Speed Playback - Yes
- Audio - 4 channels, 48 kHz, 16-bit
- Analog Component - Output (standard), input (optional)
- Analog Composite - Output (standard), input (optional)
- SDI - Standard
- SDTI - Optional
- IEEE 1394 Interface - No
- Remote Control Interface - RS-422, RS-232, Parallel, Encoder Remote
- Timecode - SMPTE, input/output, XLRs
- DC Operation - No
- LCD Screen - No
- Jog/Shuttle Knob - Yes
- AG-A850 - Multi-Event Edit Controller - Five VTRs - $2780.00
- AJ-A95 - Remote Controller for VTRs with RS-422A Control - $1035.00
- AJ-MA75 - DVCPRO Studio VTR Rack Ears - $130.00
- AJ-YA956 - 625i 10-Bit Analog Input Board- High Performance (PAL) - $3935.00
- AJ-YA957 - 625i 8-Bit Analog Input Board- Standard (PAL) - $2250.00
- AJ-YAC960 - SDI/SDTI Board (SDI standard, this board adds SDTI) - $2875.00
- RAK-750 - DVCPRO Studio VTR Rack System, Ears and Rails - $195.00
- RSK-DVC - Rack Slides - $78.00
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2023 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.