For broadcast quality editing performance, the DSR80 is the right tool for creativity, flexibility and convenience. This DVCAM editing recorder/player features built-in TBC, RS-422A IF and TC reader/generator, which conforms to the SMPTE standard for editing. The DSR80 accepts dual cassettes (standard/mini) and playback/records up to three hours. In addition, it provides DV playback compatibility, jog audio and digital slow functions. With ClipLink operations support and RGB signal interface availability for CG recording application, this unit offers an excellent range of capabilities and is ideal for all-digital and hybrid analog systems.
- DVCAM and DV Format Playback
- Dual Cassette Mechanism
- SDTI (QSDI) I/O connectors
- Serial Digital Interface
- Analog Inputs and Outputs
- Built-in SMPTE Time Code Generator/Reader
- High Speed Picture Search
- Jog Audio
- Digital Slow Function
- Self Diagnostics
- Dual cassette mechanism accepts both standard and mini size cassette tapes.
- The DVCAM digital recording format for video professionals is an extension of the consumer DV format. Therefore, it maintains playback compatibility with the consumer DV recordings and has the advantage that both standard and mini cassettes can be used in the same machine.
- The DSR80 provides a full complement of analog I/O for video and audio, which offers compatibility with conventional analog equipment, such as Betacam SP™, Hi-8™ and S-VHS for a smooth and gradual transition to digital systems. For video, composite, component and S-video connections are provided. Four channel or two channel (selectable) inputs and outputs are provided for audio.
- The DSR80 offers high speed picture search that provides a recognizable picture at various speeds over a range of up to 32 times normal speed, in both forward and reverse, to quicken editing operations.
- Complete reproduction of four channels or two channels of digital audio is achieved 1/30 to 1 times normal playback speed, both in forward and reverse, in the JOG mode. This feature is helpful for quickly and precisely designating editing points while monitoring the digital audio signals. The audio data is held in the memory and output according to search speed for enhanced recognition.
- The Digital Slow Function takes advantage of digital processing for playback 0 - +1/5 times normal playback speed both in forward and reverse, realizing noiseless slow-motion images with picture quality on par with dynamic tracking playback. Either frame or field accurate playback is possible.
- Should an error be detected, an error message will be displayed, identifying the problem area. In this way, down-time can be minimized. Moreover, the error log function makes it easier to detect the error by retaining the past status data of the DSR80 in memory.
- The DSR80 is equipped with a QSDI interface that handles compressed video as well as sub-code data and digital audio signals of the DVCAM recording format. The QSDI interface allows degradation-free transfer of both video and audio signals.
- The SDI, which conforms to the SMPTE 259M broadcast standard, is supported by the optional DSBK-120 SDI I/O Board for simple connection with SDI equipped devices such as Digital BETACAM™ VTRs.
- A built-in time code generator and reader are in the DSR80 to offer precise video editing. The time code conforms to the SMPTE standard. Time code written in the sub code is controlled via the RS-422A interface port. Input/output of time code is possible with the optional DSBK-130 Time Code Input/Output Board.
- The DSR80 is equipped with a built-in time base corrector for all analog outputs giving highly stable video signals. Sync and SC phase adjustment is made from the front panel, while the TBC control is possible with the optional UVR-60 TBC Remote Control Unit.
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 145W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Tape speed: 28.193mm/sec.
- Y/C delay: Less than 30ns
- Frequency response: 2CH mode (48kHz)20kHz + 0.5dB/-1.0dB4CH mode (32kHz)14.5kHz +0.5dB/-1.0Db
- Dynamic range: More than 85dB
- Distortion (THD + N): Less than 0.05%
- Fast forward/rewind time: Standard size: Less than 3 minutes with PDV-184MEMini size: Less than 1 minute with PDVM-40ME
- K-factor (K2T, KPB): Less than 2.0%
- Format: DVCAM
- Cassette tape type: Mini (w/h/d): 66 x 48 x 12.2mm(2 5/8 X 1 15/16 X 1/2 inches)Standard (w/h/d): 125 x 78 x 14.6mm(5 x 3 1/6 x 19/32 inches)
- Record/playback time: Standard size: More than 184 minutes with PDV-184ME Mini size: More than 40 minutes with PDVM-40ME
- Picture search speed: Via RS-422A:Up to 32X normal, fwd and revVia optional SVRM-100A: JOG modeFrame by frame x2 fwd, x-1 rev SHUTTLE mode8 steps, still to x16 normal, fwd/revDigital slow mode2 steps, still to x1/10 normal speed, forward and reverse JOG audio mode1/30 to x1, forward and reverse
- Signal to noise ratio (via analog component I/O): More than 55dB
- Analog Outputs: VIDEO OUTComposite, BNC w/through outRGB/COMPONENT (Y,R-Y,B-Y)BNC (x3)S-VIDEO OUT4-pin S-VideoREF VIDEO OUTBNC (gen out)AUDIO OUTXLR 3-pinAUDIO MONITOR OUTRCA pin
- Other I/O: REMOTE IN/OUT9-pin, femaleTBC REMOTE15-pin, maleHEADPHONE OUTJM-60 headphone stereo jackCONTROL-SMini jack
- Humidity: Less than 80% relative humidity
- Bandwidth (via analog component I/O): 5.0MHz ±1.0dB5.75MHz ±0dB/-3.0dB (typical measurement)
- Analog Inputs: VIDEO INComposite, BNC(w/through out)RGB/COMPONENT (Y,R-Y,B-Y)BNC (x3)REF VIDEO INBNC(with through out)AUDIO INPUT (XLR 3-pin female (x4)2CH mode: 48kHz, 16 bit lock4CH mode: 32kHz, 12 bit lock
- Digital I/O: QSDIBNCAES/EBUXLR 3-pin (x2)
optional DSBK-120 SDI I/O Board
optional DSBK-130 Time Code Input/Output Board.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.