Equipment Details* High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
* Five switchable polar patterns for placement and application flexibility
* Two-color LEDs provide quick visual indication of selected polar pattern and output overload
* Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration
* H 85 professional shock mount/stand adapter, PF 80 external pop filter and W 414 X external windscreen.
A reference-quality microphone especially used for accurate, beautifully-detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument.
With the introduction of the NeXt Generation C 414 B-XL models, AKG sets new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications, ease of use and available accessories. All of these improvements are answers to requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and concert engineers, but with the basic sonic character of the legendary C 414 unaltered.
* High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
* Completely immune to electrostatic and electromagnetic interference from digital gear, computer monitors, etc. thanks to solid metal housing and transformerless output stage
* Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick visual indication
* All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in extremely humid conditions
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.