|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
|BCS Price:|| $5,798.00 |
Panasonic AG-MX70 PAL 8 input Video Mixer
8-Input Professional Digital A/V Mixer, 120 VAC
Model DetailsThis Panasonic AG-MX70P is designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production. With AG-MX70P digital A/V mixer, Panasonic has integrated a 2-BUS, 8-input video switcher, multi-functional digital video effects unit with high-end performance, and an audio mixer into a single compact unit. The AG-MX70P provides broadcast-grade 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality. It features more than 600 effect patterns and a 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl, and logo animation using title files downloaded from a PC. A large LCD panel with a matrix menu helps assure quick, easy operation. Offering optional 3D video effects and SDI interface, this A/V mixer is ready for full-fledged digital post-production. The versatile AG-MX70P is right at home when connected to 25 Mbps DVCPRO VTRs in a digital editing system, or when used as a switcher either in the studio or at live events.
- Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input video switcher, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
- 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic RoundingTM for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 aspect ratio capability
- Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
- Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripplesAn easy-to-operate joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
- Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization-permitting special effects in each of the A/B program busses
- Large LCD control panel for easy operation and monitoring of system status.
- Five-row matrix menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the unit?s multitude of functions
- Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
- RS-422A and RS-232C remote control terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70P to team with video editing devices
- Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxiliary Inputs, one of which can be switched to a microphone level input
- Power Source : 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption : 50 W (Standard), 70W (Full Option)
- Standard Accessory : Power cable, CD-ROM
- Video Format : 625/525 switchable
- Ext. key : 8 bit
- Gain : Unity (100% ?2% )
- Sampling Frequency : 48 kHz
- Video Effects : Nega, Mosaic, Mono, Paint, Strobe, Multi, Trail, Frame/Field-Still, Defocus, Decay, Mirror
- Matte Colors : White, Yellow, Cyan, Green, Magenta, Red, Blue, Black, Color-Bar, Custom 1/2
- Wipe/Transition Patterns : More than 600 patterns (standard), More than 1,600 patterns (with optional 3D Effect Board)
- Event Memory : 100 Events
- Joystick Control : Positioner, Color Correction
- Audio Mixer : SOURCE-1 to 8, AUX-1, AUX-2/Mic, Master
- Audio Effects : 3 Band-EQ, Pan, Attenuator, Voice Changer
- Operating Temperature : 5 to 40 deg C
- Operating Humidity : Less than 90 % (non dew)
- Width : 16-3/4 inch
- Height : 7-13/16 inch
- Depth : 15-3/4 inch
- Weight : 16.5 lbs.(7.5 kg) in Standard, 17.6 lbs. (8.0 kg) with Full Option
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2014 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.