|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
|BCS Price:|| $782.51|
Encore 2 CH remote main station rack mount
Model DetailsSingle rack-space, two-channel station is powered by the intercom line. Operator can talk and/or listen on either or both channels. Accepts line-level audio program input via DB-15 Connector, with both channels programmable for interrupt. Microphone limiting and speaker "dipping" circuit for greater output before feedback.
Live broadcasting is about delivering the highest quality programming, instantly and on cue. As viewers' expectations of broadcasting change, your production communication becomes increasingly more critical - there is no second take.
Managing a busy broadcast schedule requires coordination between the newsroom, production control room, electronic news gathering area, master control and studio, and mobile units, making reliable communications a must. Clear-Com has the industry experience, knowledge, and intercom systems to help you make this possible.
THE CLEAR-COM CONCEPT
Clear-Com is a closed-circuit intercom system that consistently provides high-clarity communication in high-noise and low-noise environments. A basic system consists of a single- or multi-channel power supply or main station connected to various single- or multi-channel remote stations, such as beltpacks and loudspeaker stations. Clear-Com manufactures a wide variety of both portable and fixed-installation units. All are compatible with each other. Clear-Com intercom systems can also interface with other communication systems and devices.
Please Note! This item is just one component of a larger system. Please refer to the diagram shown above for ideas and recommendations for your Clear-Com intercom system. Diagram shown is a recommendation for a small broadcast station with simple partyline.
Selectable one- or two-channel communicationIndividual listen volume controlsMomentary/latching talk buttonsIndividual call buttonsVisual call signalingBalanced audio input with program interrupt (IFB)"Hot mic" and line-level outputsStudio announce output with relayOptional plug-in gooseneck micWide-range high-output speakerOne rack spaceLED buttons for talk, call, announce, link, all talk, and mic on
- Panel Microphone Input:Input Type: Electret, Input Impedance: >=2K Ohm, Mic Limiter Threshold: 0dBu ±3dB, Mic Limiter Range: >= 20dB.
- Headset Microphone Input:Input Type: Dynamic, Input Impedance: >= 1K Ohm, Mic Limiter Threshold: 0dBu ± 3dB, Mic Limiter Range: >= 15dB
- Program Line Input: Maximum Level before Clipping: >= 20dBu, Input Impedance: >= 5K Ohm
- Headset Outpu:t Load Impedance: >= 8 Ohm, Output Impedance: <= 25 Ohm, Output Limiter Threshold: +5dBu ± 3dB, Maximum Output Level before Distortion: >= 17dBu.
- Speaker Output:Load Impedance: >= 4 Ohm, Max Output Level before 1% Distortion: 20dBu ± 2dBu.
- Party-line Output:Off Noise: < -74dBu, Output Impedance: >10K Ohm.
- Party-line Input: Crosstalk: < -60dB, Max level before Clipping: >= 12dBu, Sidetone Null Capability: > 25dB.
- Stage Announce/Balanced Line Out: Type: Balanced, Output Impedance: >= 200 Ohm, Load Impedance: >= 600 Ohm.
- IFB/Hot Mic Type: Unbalanced, Output Impedance: 180 Ohm, Load Impedance: >= 600 Ohm.
- Frequency Response Panel Mic - Party-line: 600 - 10KHz ± 3dB, Headset Mic - Party-line: 200 - 12KHz ± 3dB, Headset Mic - Line Out: 200 - 12KHz ± 3dB, Program Input - Party-line: 100 - 17KHz ± 3dB, Program Input - Headset Out: 200 - 10KHz ± 3dB, Program Input - Speaker Out: 300 - 10KHz ± 3dB, Party-line - Headset Out: 200 - 10KHz ± 3dB, Party-line - Speaker Out: 300 - 10KHz ± 3dB
- Max Distortion: Panel Mic - Party-line: <= 0.5% Headset Mic - Party-line: <= 0.5%\, Headset Mic - Line Out: <= 0.5%, Program Input - Party-line: <=0.2%, Program Input - Headset Out: <= 0.2%, Program Input - Speaker Out: <= 0.5%, Party-line - Headset Out: <= 0.2%, Party-line - Speaker Out: <= 0.5%.
- Noise: Panel Mic - Party-line: < -65dBu, Headset Mic - Party-line: < -70dBu, Headset Mic - Line Out: < -55dBu, Program Input - Party-line: < -85dBu, Program Input - Headset Out: < 60dBu, Program Input - Speaker Out: < -60dBu, Party-line - Headset Out: < -50dBu, Party-line - Speaker Out: < -50dBu.
- Max Gain: Panel Mic - Party-line: >= 37dB Headset Mic - Party-line: 41dB ±2dB, Headset Mic - Hot Mic Out: 55dB ± 3dB, Headset Mic - Announce Out: 55dB ± 3dB, Program Input - Party-line: >= -16dB, Program Input - Headset Out: >= 18dB, Program Input - Speaker Out: >= 24dB, Party-line - Headset Out: >= 34dB, Party-line - Speaker Out: >= 40dB.
- Min Gain: Panel Mic - Party-line: <= 25dB.
- Power: Input Voltage Range: 20-30 VDC, Input Current (Idle): <= 90mA, Input Current (Max): <=110mA.
- Rear Panel Connectors: Intercom: (2) XLR-3M (1 per channel), (2) XLR-3F (1 per channel), Hot Mic / IFB Interface: (1) 1/4 in. (0.64 cm) phone jack, Accessory: (1) DB-15F.
- Rear Panel Controls: (12) Option switches.
- Front Panel Connectors: Panel Mic: (1) 1/4 in. (0.64 cm) panel mounting jack, Headset: (1) XLR-4M.
- Front Panel Controls & Indicators: (1) Panel / headset mic switch, (1) Announce button, (2) Program send level controls, (1) Program monitor level control, (2) Listen controls, (2) Sidetone null controls, (2) Talk buttons, (2) Call buttons, (1) Speaker ON-OFF switch.
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.