Audio Accessories & Misc.
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
|BCS Price:|| $424.60|
Impedence match box and level control, bi-directional, Low-Z (XLR) to High-Z (RCA)stereo
Model DetailsThe Matchmaker is a bi-directional audio interface between the unbalanced outputs of consumer-style equipment and the balanced inputs of professional gear.
- The ability to bridge a stereo pair of 600 Ohm balanced or unbalanced, +4dB lines and convert these signals into a 0.25V (-10dB) feed for consumer type equipment.
- Also converts the unbalanced, stereo, 0.25V (-10dB) output of consumer gear to a transformer balanced, floating (isolated) 600 Ohm professional line level signals.
- Unbalanced I/O are RCA type.
- Balanced I/O are XLR type.
- Gain adjustment with 4 pots accessible through holes in the enclosure .
Additional Detailed Information:
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.