|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
Sony HDW-700 and a HDVF-20 Viewfinder.10 drum hours
Digital Widescreen High Definition Camcorder ( HDTV ) 1035 lines, RGB 10 bits DSP
Model DetailsThe HDW-700 Digital Widescreen High Definition Camcorder is a full 2 million-pixel RGB camera which incorporates 10-bit DSP.The camcorder was designed as a highly mobile, robust battery operated field acquisition system for high definition sports, documentary, drama, natural history program creation.
- Full-sampling 2/3" CCD 996 Mb/sec transfer rate (at an 8-bit bandwidth)
- Three optical pre-filters plus sample-and-hold circuit and low-pass output filter
- Nearly identical vertical and horizontal response
- Compact, 17 lb design
- Low power consumption
- Six "Shadow Quantizers"
- Memory chip "setup card"
- Maintains lens commonality with Digital BETACAM, BETACAM SX and SP.Range of new High Definition lenses available from Canon, Fujinon, and Angenieux are recommended for highest HD picture quality.Broad range of Standard Definition high quality lenses can be used to capture credible HD imagery.
- Very Low Noise and Wide Dynamic Range ensure superb image capture within a wide range of scene illumination.
- F 8.0 at 2000Lux
- 54 dB unweighted measured over 30 MHz bandwidth
- 17 lbs. Total weight (with battery, cassette, viewfinder and small lens)
- Approximately 40W consumption; compatible with NiCad, Lithium-ion and Anton Bauer batteries.
- High integrity recording in hostile environmental conditions.Ensures reliable high definition image and sound capture in all remote locations.40-minute HD video recording in small cassette highly advantageous for a wide range of program origination on location (underwater, wildlife documentary, helicopter, etc).
- Accomplished entirely within VTR section- Baseband Data Rate at A/D Output: 996Mbs- Data Rate following Pre-filtering: 622Mbs - Data Rate on Tape following 4.4:1 Compression (video only): 140Mbs- Total recorded Data rate on tape: 185Mbs
- 12 bytes inner channel/24 bytes outer channel
- Format supports 4 Channels digital AES/EBUCamcorder provides Two Channels digital Audio Sync sound on remote location significant advantage
- - Full horizontal MTF of 2M sensor CCD maintained up to 24 MHz Luminance.- Full vertical resolution maintained in video components Y, Pr and Pb.- Sophisticated digital image enhancement system.
- Allows preprogramming of the camcorder for different visual effects, such as emulating the attributes of a particular film stock.
- The camcorder provides full quality analog color HD playback (without any adapter).Facilitates viewing of "dailies" on location.
- Down-sampling: 46.4MHz1440 horizontal samples1080 vertical samples
- Data transfer rates: At CCD: 996MbsAt compression engine: 622 MbsAt tape (video only): 140 MbsAt tape (with audio): 185 Mbs
- Video error correction: 12 bytes inner channel/24 bytes outer channel
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.