Color Bar Sync Generator. color bars (full field or SMPTE), blackburst, sync, tone, timer. * Generates color bars, blackburst, and composite sync signals, as well as a 15 Hz reference frame timing signal. * Front panel selection of full-field or SMPTE (with "pluge") color bar patterns or blackburst video output. * Precision digitally synthesized video signals are fully RS-170A SC/H phased and always correct. No SC/H adjustment ever required. * Built-in timer can automatically switch video output from color bars to black and audio tone to silence after 30 or 60 seconds. Easy and convenient for producing tape leaders and striping tapes with color bars and tone followed by black and silence. * Video signals generated by the CSG-50 are in accordance with the industry standard EIA RS-170A video timing specification. * SMPTE color bars meet SMPTE specifications EG-1-1990. * Full-field color bars meet EIA RS-189A specifications for video levels and color bars. * Includes crystal-controlled, 1KHz, 0dB audio tone output. * Outputs: video, composite sync, 15 Hz ref frame, 1KHz, 0dB audio tone (unbalanced). * Also available in 24-frame format.
Additional Detailed Information:
- Generates full/SMPTE color bars, blackburst and composite sync signals, as well as a 15Hz reference frame timing signal
- Front panel selection of full-field or SMPTE color bar patterns or color black (blackburst) video output
- Fully RS-170A SC/H phased and always correct, no SC/H adjustment required
- Built-in timer can automatically switch video output from color bars to color black after 30 to 60 seconds
- Audio tone switches to silence and color bars change to black when using 30/60 second timer
- Generates color bars, blackburst, and composite sync signals, as well as a 15 Hz reference frame timing signal.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.