The CCD-770 is high-performance, lightweight, compact 3-chip CCD camera incorporating the latest advances in charged-coupled device (CCD) technology. While using to best advantage the outstanding features of CCD, such as freedom from sticking, lightweight, miniature size, and long life, the CCD-770 incorporates significant improvements over conventional CCD cameras relative to vertical smear, panning distortion, moire, and other problems. Featuring incredibly enhanced ease of operation, the CCD-770 is especially suited for ENG applications.
- Vertical smear problem is greatly reduced.
- Free of panning distortion.
- Moire, ringing and return distortion are'greatly reduced.
- Electronic shutter captures bodies in motion in a fraction of a second.
- Highlight compression circuit and new wide dynamic range CCD accommodate scenes with wide contrast range (600%).
- Free of sticking
- Free of microphonic noise.
- Not influenced by magnetics.
- After image is greatly reduced.
- Registration accuracy is within 0.05% (entire picture area).
- Small size, lightweight, well balanced on the shoulder for ease of operation.
- Low power consumption; operates at least 2 hours using a 2.5AH battery.
- CCD has long life span, regular CCD replacement is not required.
- Registration adjustment is not required.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.