Tektronix AMM768 is the advanced audio multichannel monitoring platform designed for the video industry. In the engineering environment, the AMM768 is a valuable setup and calibration tool to facilitate the control and maintenance of the audio equipment. In production, broadcast, and distribution this instrument is capable of monitoring analog, digital AES/EBU, Dolby Digital, and Dolby E audio signals at each point of the production and distribution system.
The AMM768 is a powerful tool in environments that require simultaneous monitoring of audio and SDI video in real time. In these environments, quick visual inspection of both audio and video is a necessity. The AMM768 provides detailed audio information to help technicians, operators, and engineers address daily challenges. When problems occur, the AMM768 helps users troubleshoot failures such as audio signals not being embedded into video, detection of missing channels, or defects in the audio signal. The AMM768 features Bar, Lissajous, and Surround audio displays. For alarm and status tracking, the AMM768 features comprehensive Session and Status display functions.
- Easy Monitoring of Audio Signals with Bars, Phase, and Surround*1 Displays
- Advanced Status and Session Displays Provide Detailed Insight of the Digital Content
- HD/SD Picture Display with Closed Caption (Option SDI) Allows You to Verify Correct Association of Audio to Video Content
- Modular Configurations to Support the Monitoring of Analog and Digital Signals (Embedded or de-embedded) Including AES/EBU, Dolby Digital, and Dolby E, All in One Platform
- FlexVu? 4-tile XGA Display for Easy Operation
- Front-panel Headphone Port for Quick Verification of Audio
- Web-user Interface for Remote Operation and Monitoring
- Status Display for Quick Identification of Signal Information and Report of Alarms
- Capacity for 20 Custom Presets that can be Downloaded and Uploaded through a USB Port for Faster Equipment Setup
- Online Help System with Instrument Navigation Guide and Information for Menu Items
- Comprehensive Alarm Reports with Storage Capacity to Log up to 10,000 Events
- Two Sets of Eight AES/EBU Digital Channels
- Two Sets of Six Analog Channels (Option AD or higher)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.