Fast. Easy. Flawless. Affordable.
Unlike traditional telecines and real-time scanners, the ScanStation Personal allows minimally-trained operators to convert film directly into digital form at speeds of up to 30 fps.Image and soundtrack are simultaneously converted to multiple formats including QuickTime ProRes (UHD/HD), DPX, or TIFF — all in a single pass without the need for time-consuming post-processing!
With its many options, the ScanStation Personal is designed to be tailored to your individual requirements and budget.
•5K resolution for 35mm, 2K for 16mm, and 1K for 8mm
•Up to 30 fps simultaneous image scanning and soundtrack reading directly to HD ProRes, DPX or TIFF
•2D optical pin-registration (no edge-guiding)
•35mm, 16mm, Super 16mm, 8mm, Super 8mm, 28mm, 17.5mm, and 9.5mm film gate options
•Optical and magnetic soundtrack reader options featuring:
?Simultaneous image scanning and soundtrack reading
?Synchronized image and audio output direct to ProRes (no post-processing and no third-party tools required)
?Read soundtrack at any speed (no requirement to read in real-time)
?Optical: variable area or density soundtracks
?Magnetic: commag or sepmag rolls (no need for separate magnetic soundtrack reading equipment)
•Diffuse light source for optical scratch and fingerprint reduction
• Fully motorized auto-focus eliminates manual focus guesswork.
Some competing scanners offer only manual focus which does not allow for optimal focus at 4K resolution.
•All-chrome film path option
•KeyKode reader option
•Built-in color and dye-fade correction
•Cool LED light source protects film from heat damage
•Power requirements similar to a standard PC workstation
•Operates in normal office environment (no special cooling required)
•Automatically adjusts for shrunken film and soundtrack aperture position
•Safe handling for damaged, warped, and spliced film (no pre-inspection required)
•Meticulously calibrated, aligned and tested at the factory.
•Full one year warranty (parts and labor)
•Extended warranty available
•Host computer included pre-configured and ready to use with Microsoft Windows and Lasergraphics Motion Picture Film Scanning System software.
|Automatic optical zoom||Included||Not available|
|Max scanning speed (fps)||60||30|
|Film formats: Included||35mm, 16mm, 8mm, S8mm||35mm|
|Film formats: Optional||28mm, 17.5mm, 9.5mm||16mm, 8mm, S8mm, 28mm, 17.5mm, 9.5mm|
|Film shrinkage tolerance||5%||5%|
|All-chrome film path||Included||Optional|
|Optical sound reader||Included||Optional|
|Magnetic sound reader||Optional||Optional|
|Built-in editing table||Included||Not available|
|Automatic Failed Splice Recovery||Included||Optional|
|Generate ProRes and DPX without postprocessing||Yes||Yes|
- Up to 30 fps
- Ultra low noise CCD imager with bayer pattern
- High MTF resolution lens
- Fixed image size and focus
- 4:3, 16:9 and 1.85 aspect ratios
- True 5K, 4K, 2K, UHD, HD and SD output resolution
Film Format Options
- 35mm, 16mm, Super 16mm, 8mm, Super 8mm, 28mm, 17.5mm, and 9.5mm
Built-in Color Grading
- Ungraded or primary-color graded output using lift, gamma, gain.
- Ultra stable, high intensity, low heat RGB LEDs
- Highly diffuse light source for dirt and scratch reduction
- Self-calibrates for each scan.
- 100,000 hour lifespan
Film Transport System
- Continuous motion servo film drive for constant film tension.
- Sprocketless capstan drive system with 2D optical pin registration (no edge-guides)
- Particle transfer rollers (optional)
- Shrunken film handling up to 5.5%
- Automatic Failed Splice Recovery (optional)
KeyKode Reader Option
- Negative, Intermediate, Interpositive, Print, Color and B&W
|Soundtrack Reading Options|
- Optical Reader:
- Variable area and variable density, silver and cyan, positive and negative, 35mm, 16mm, Super 8mm, 17.5mm, 9.5mm
- Automatic alignment
- Diffuse light source minimizes ticks and pops.
- Magnetic Reader:
- commag and sepmag, 35mm, 16mm, Standard 8mm, Super 8mm, 9.5mm
Output Data Formats
- 5K, 4K, 2K, UHD, 1080p, 720p, SD, and others
- DPX color/B&W 10/16-bit (conforms to SMPTE 268M for compatibility with graphics, compositing, and other post production systems)
- TIFF (8/16-bit)
- QuickTime (ProRes 4444, ProRes 422, and others)
Host Computer (included)
- High-performance preconfigured with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Professional and all required scanner control software.
- 16:9 format LCD monitor
- PCIe slots for high speed connectivity (e.g. customer-supplied 10Gb Ethernet, Fibre Channel, etc.).
- Scanner w/Host Computer 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- 24.5" H x 47" W x 18.5" D (62 cm x 119 cm x 47 cm)
- 15ºC to 30ºC
- 15% to 85% relative humidity non condensing
- 90-250V ~50/60Hz 750W
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.